Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing Star Trek 50th Anniversary MAC Lipstick in the shade "Where No Man Has Gone Before." I'm into makeup and sci fi, so I felt like I was basically obligated to buy it :)

I'm quoting just to give the quad post some love. :smile:

I'm a nerd today because this made me laugh:

porcupane-porcupene-porcupyne-porcupuns-%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82-3741305.png
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing Star Trek 50th Anniversary MAC Lipstick in the shade "Where No Man Has Gone Before." I'm into makeup and sci fi, so I felt like I was basically obligated to buy it :)

porcupane-porcupene-porcupyne-porcupuns-%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82-3741305.png

The software on this website isn't amazing; the website hung while I was posting, apparently resulting in the "quad post." But thanks for the "love" though.
  • 6502programmer
    Options

The software on this website isn't amazing; the website hung while I was posting, apparently resulting in the "quad post." But thanks for the "love" though.

Sorry if it bugged ya! I figured it was unintentional.

So what color is "where no man has gone before"? Lieutenant I'm-going-to-die-before-the-end-of-this-episode red?
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I was a nerd yesterday because I went to 2 stores and walked out with 11 games for various consoles and a model kit lol
  • mishii28
    mishii28 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because the only thing I've been watching is x-files and Adams Savage's One Day Builds. His Totoro costume was so intensely cool!
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Starting over with Stargate SG1 season 1 tonight
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'm so distracted today. I keep looking out the window and taking "smoke breaks" to look at all the aircraft setting up for the airshow. oh yeah I'm ditching work this afternoon to watch the practice show and still intend to come watch the real thing.
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    21qlfql8taby.jpg

I totally went as Henchman 21 for Halloween and now I have my Comic Expo Costume!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Because I bought 2 retro breadboxes to use as recharging stations for all my controllers and handhelds. Also i restarted fallout 4 on the ps4 just to get to nuka world for that one last trophy. After the holidays i'll do it again with the xbox one, at least the game is cheap even if season passes aren't.
  • 6502programmer
    Options
    I'm a nerd because THIS amused me far longer than it should have. We got twelve of them in at work.

uatq0dysb8e8.jpg
  • phoenixiam
    phoenixiam Posts: 27 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I already bought my phoenix comicon tickets to be held over Memorial Day weekend Picture from 2016 comicon
    wd8rrwa2wvog.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Went to see Rogue One for the second time.
  • 6502programmer
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Went to see Rogue One for the second time.
    Heh. We did same. I had bought tickets for opening weekend on a Sunday matinee when ticketing became available. I subsequently got an invite to a vendor's event for opening night that was open to families as well. Normally, when one of these types of films opens up, vendors scramble to get us techies to show up and entice us with free food and open bars (and we shamelessly gobble it up) to pick "their" event over others, but this one went the extra mile by allowing three guests too. I have a co-worker who saw The Force Awakens three times in two days, all thanks to vendors.

tl;dr: we saw it twice too, and it was FANTASTIC
  • RosyTea
    RosyTea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The punching bags at my gym reminded me of Deathstroke and I feel asleep to Young Justice last night.

oubji57iaswi.jpg

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I indulged in Think Geek's last sale and got a ToS hoodie, and TNG hat, which I proudly showed off to the rest of my software support team (all 7 guys, well 8 with the PC rep), none of which like/watch Star Trek. I took points off ALL their nerd cred cards.
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Because I'm dragging my wife to The Running Man, then possibly The 5th Element tonight
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are working on putting together a Harry Potter puzzle on our coffee table. To keep the cats from carrying away pieces at night, we covered the table with a Star Wars throw blanket, and weighted down the corners with DnD 5e books.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Because I recently made onion soup from one of my favorite games <3<3<3
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    dmhaag wrote: »
    My husband and I are working on putting together a Harry Potter puzzle on our coffee table. To keep the cats from carrying away pieces at night, we covered the table with a Star Wars throw blanket, and weighted down the corners with DnD 5e books.
    That's beautiful. :cry:
    renku wrote: »
    Because I'm dragging my wife to The Running Man, then possibly The 5th Element tonight
    Oh 5th element! I still haven't figured out why I like that movie, but I do. No wait, Ruby Rhod. Yep.