Options
    Probably was intonation @Afura

There. Are. FOUR. LIGHTS!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Probably was intonation @Afura

There. Are. FOUR. LIGHTS!

Nope I did it just like that. :disappointed: "David.... There. Are. FOUR. LIGHTS!" <insert blank look from David here> No one else said a word. Their nerd cred took a direct hit today.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I gave screwdriver advice for taking apart a gameboy lol
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I ordered the Final fantasy 12 Fran figure they promised us when the game came out.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've been setting up my new laptop for the past few days. I didn't realize how many accounts/programs I have. :#
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I had to buy replacement parts for my ps4 controller, the right trigger stopped working in the middle of iron banner.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    At first objected to a translation of "I am a Lost Boy" lyrics where "darling" is an adjective (Wendy, darling) instead of her last name (Wendy Darling). Then realized I didn't really know what was in Ruth B's mind. Maybe the double meaning was deliberate...

Is http://ruthbofficial.com Ruth B's official website? (I got there from a Wikipedia link.) Because in the notes in the right hand margin, you can see "darling" spelled with a small "d".

Just curious about the littlest things. How's that for being a nerd?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Got my ticket for a photo op with Steven Amell at Wizard World tomorrow. I was only going to go on Saturday to see Tom Hiddleston, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be stuck in line for 2 hours and miss the autograph session, so figured I'd go tomorrow too and just get all the passes and get that photo op while I'm at it!

Saying I'm excited doesn't quite cut it.. Meeting Tom Hiddleston has been pretty much the only item on my bucket list for 3 years...
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because i bought hunting games for 12.00 each new with light guns and a ps2 game for 2.99 new. Also because i bought 2 books on the history of the gameboy, an atari art book, and 2 ps4 games coming in october that have 50 atari games each. I couldn't resist it as the packaging had the old atari art.
  • Francl27
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I met Stephen Amell. Very nice guy! (Don't mind my horrible smile)
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That smile isn't horrible! You look cute!

I'm so jealous of everyone going to Wizard World. That thing was like my personal idea of heaven. Okay, admittedly, any place that has Sebastian Stan is heaven but you guys also got Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie AND Tom Hiddleston! I'm going to my first con next year and it was a surprise that they even got any proper guests and you know what? All four of them cancelled, one by freaking one. :( Now I'm basically just going cos I got tickets. I'll probably end up buying all sorts of tacky Captain America merch to console myself.
  • Francl27
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah speaking of that...

8fy9ed4r1sjf.jpg

And he's totally awesome. Got the autograph too and I saw the panel!
  • Afura
    Options
    He's so handsome. I'll be over here sighing.

Yesterday I was an unintentional nerd because I wore one of my Zelda necklaces, and it was the anniversary of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  • thehexenbiest
    Options
    @Franzl27 - Oh my god, I wanna hate you! But you look so happy, I can't. :D

Today I'm a nerd because I got my Stucky / Bucky Barnes art prints. Yes, I totally ship that and yes, my 33 year-old self is totally gonna have pictures of my OTP in my living room. Deal with it, adulthood!
  • Francl27
    Options
    @Franzl27 - Oh my god, I wanna hate you! But you look so happy, I can't. :D

Today I'm a nerd because I got my Stucky / Bucky Barnes art prints. Yes, I totally ship that and yes, my 33 year-old self is totally gonna have pictures of my OTP in my living room. Deal with it, adulthood!

I'm framing my autographs and photo op pictures from this week end and putting them in the family room, lol!

And I may or may not have a huge poster of Loki (the Thor poster with him on his throne) in my bedroom. And yes, I'm married.
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    Yesterday I was an unintentional nerd because I wore one of my Zelda necklaces, and it was the anniversary of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Neat! This was the shirt I was rocking yesterday while biking 10mi each way to and from work:

01zsdbwmjhal.jpg
  • Afura
    Options
    Afura wrote: »

Neat! This was the shirt I was rocking yesterday while biking 10mi each way to and from work:

That was the same symbol I was wearing! Nerdy geeking it and we didn't even know it. :smiley:
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I played Splatoon way too late and now I'm tired at work. Worth it.
  • thehexenbiest
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm spending all the overtime hours I've got left on leaving work early so I can go see Civil War for the sixth time. In the afternoon. By myself.
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because Tardis kilt - wore this to the Phoenix Comic Con and had a blast. One of the few people not over heating.

6y657l6gc5s7.jpg