5 Tools to Stop Emotional Eating!

Replies

• LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Thanks so much for posting! I need to remember to find the pleasure somewhere else!
  • lbaxter54
    lbaxter54 Posts: 1 Member
    Great post!!! Thank you for the information!!! I will definitely come back to this again and again as a reminder!!
  • Brookeshg
    Brookeshg Posts: 23 Member
    thank you for this post!! When my husband and I fight I eat and eat and eat due to anger. Before I had kids I would have smoked and smoked and smoked. One habit kicked and one brought on. No I wont start smoking again due to having children so I hope to baby jesus this works for me... :)
  • azproctor
    azproctor Posts: 2 Member
    Wonderful post, I have just added meditation to my list of todao's today. I am the "Google Queen" and LOVE to research how to do something and then do it... I have never done any meditation in a formal way and am looking forward to it! Thanks
  • unkeptwalnut83
    unkeptwalnut83 Posts: 33 Member
    so encouraging, yes thank you.
  • livelifebreath
    livelifebreath Posts: 14 Member
    I actually put it in my evernote software so I can read it anywhere I go.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Thanks for an excellent post. I have been pondering the question of emotions and in a lot of ways understanding, tracking and controlling with emotions is analagous to weight and fitness understanding, tracking and controlling. So I was wondering if there was a tool similar to MFP that may be something like "MyEmotionsPal". This website would allow people to track and share (if desired) their daily emotions and connect with ways to deal with problems. Thoughts?
  • muirwoods
    muirwoods Posts: 6 Member
    ..Thank you for your post. I have been feeling unlovable and now i see, it is not necessary. i can take care of myself and really want to, i want to find pleasure. will let you know how it goes.
  • shapingreality
    shapingreality Posts: 3 Member
    what wonderful suggestions! This post really spoke to me and I really love the part about being mindful to have pleasure in your life! Its not about the weight, its about being happy and well :) Thanks!
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Great List of help for emotional eaters... I think meditation is a must for me Need to do it more often
  • MrsTyHarris
    MrsTyHarris Posts: 88 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing! :smile:
  • GodzGirlStarria
    GodzGirlStarria Posts: 2 Member
    Very good info. ;)
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Thank you, this is lovely! :)
  • beelikethebug
    beelikethebug Posts: 50 Member
    LOVE this—thanks for posting!
  • egsaxon
    egsaxon Posts: 1 Member
    This was such good information and very inspiring.....Thanks
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Awesome word of advice! Thank you so much...
  • francesmary1
    francesmary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Thank you for your post it all makes perfect sense to me! All my life I have piled on the pounds when things get tough, I am starting to make changes for life now and this post is very helpful!
  • violetgee41
    violetgee41 Posts: 3 Member
    What a great Post ! I am a emotional eater when someone upsets me instead of me taking a five minute break to i am getting the negative people out of my life i care about what people think of me why i dont know and i feel sorry when things are not right sometimes i take the blame just to make things right and i beat myself up for it by using food i am learning to realize that ppl around me dont think like me and i have to let them go
  • starrnj
    starrnj Posts: 24 Member
    thank you for this informative post..I enjoyed reading it