Level 3 - report your progress here!

Options
124»

Replies

• ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Did day 4 lvl 3 today - good glory! I am also doing the modified mountain climbers. Am using 5# wts, would like to move up to 8's - we'll see. Weights plus jumping jacks - yuk!
  • Fabster71
    Options
    Started 30 DS in Oct 2012 (310lbs). Routine- 5 days a week. First month it kicked my *kitten*.... Level1 first 10days. Level 2 Next 10 days. Level 3 to Mid Nov. After that It seem too easy. I was not tracking my progress until Early December, I started MFP journal. I was at 300lbs.
    I decided to do 30DS L3 + L2 or L1 for a 40 min workout. Bought a HRM watch to track my HR. It felt like I restarted the workout from scratch. In early Jan. I started to use the DVD as a Interval timer doing some of the DVD workouts M-Th w/ alternating some of workouts with Medicine Ball abs workout and different weight dumbells. On Fridays I do Kenpo-X (p90x).
    I'm so proud that I can jog 2miles around the HS track. When before I was not able to complete a lap do to pains in my ankles and shin splins.
    Currently I'm at 279lbs. and going strong. I always recommend 30DS to anyone who wants to start.... It is not easy to begin but by the 30days you feel like a new PERSON..... My pants that did not fit me before are loose now. Still heavy set but by March I want to be in the 250's range and then go from there.
    All thanks to 30DS- Keep on SHREDDING. I WILL!!!!!