transgender/transexual

AshJasper
AshJasper Posts: 51 Member
whose out there?!? =)))

Replies

• estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Still not sure about this... Don't know whether to label myself bi-, pan- or agender, but yeah...hi ;)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    I'm not trans* but my partner is. :D
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    I am gender fluid and so is my partner. I do not refer to them as him or her so much anymore. Babe is the term I usually use. Babe is a male who likes to crossdress but doesn't feel like a man fully. One day when we can afford it, babe might go through hormones and what not. We' both pansexual and poly! So happy to find a group like this on here!
  • returnonetime
    returnonetime Posts: 33 Member
    Ye I am a 21 year old ftm in the UK.
  • Panaru
    Panaru Posts: 36 Member
    I have been transgender for as long as I can remember. (FtM)
    I do not wish to seek surgery ever but I still feel strongly male on the inside.
    My SO is a Bi male and we have two kids together.

So yeah, you are not alone out there!
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    i don't identify as trans, but queer for sure. my partner is male identified, female bodied. we both wish people would stop gawking when we go out together, but we like to say they can't keep their eyes off our collective hotness.

i think the mfp queer community is pretty small, and the trans community, by virtue of human population ratio, even smaller. but we're here, AND, pride month is coming! <3
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    but we like to say they can't keep their eyes off our collective hotness.

lol! It's all about muscles Wendy. They're just checking out your hot biceps!
  • Ramona_Flowers
    Ramona_Flowers Posts: 7 Member
    Trans Girl here! Nice to meet you guys! Going through with testosterone blockers soon-ish, and crazy excited! Nice to see some people out there, even though it seems to be more FtM then MtF.
  • AshJasper
    AshJasper Posts: 51 Member
    Trans Girl here! Nice to meet you guys! Going through with testosterone blockers soon-ish, and crazy excited! Nice to see some people out there, even though it seems to be more FtM then MtF.

Its nice to meet you, I definitely don't have many mtf friends. im excited to hear that you are starting your transition, I just started testosterone, estrogen blockers, and fat redistribution pills to start my transition. hope your transition goes well! =)
  • beccasue1130
    beccasue1130 Posts: 3 Member
    gender fluid ftm :tongue:
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    yeah! hi x
  • kaioshannon
    kaioshannon Posts: 10 Member
    Mtf here :) anyone is free to add me
  • crocheted_ladybug
    crocheted_ladybug Posts: 6 Member
    I'm super trans-friendly, but not trans myself. We need more trans support in the LGBT community.
  • crocheted_ladybug
    crocheted_ladybug Posts: 6 Member
    I'm not trans* but my partner is. :D

Me too! Cool. Hopefully we can be friends. Love finding like-minded folk on here.
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    I don't think I had posted on this list. I feel I am gender fluid, I like using that label. For years and years, I was lost, finally realizing and recognizing my feminine part. Don't know if I'll ever cross-dress, maybe too old for that. I am thinking about taking herbal supplements to enhance my feminine physique. Just want to let everyone know I am here with everyone else. :smile:
  • :happy:
  • Motleybird
    Motleybird Posts: 119 Member
    Gender fluid here -waves-
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    I like to consider myself a gender fluid bisexual. I'm girly on the outside, feel more masculine on the inside, and prefer men AND women.

My lifelong friend is Female to Male and has been taking testosterone for years. He's had a major breast reduction, but I don't think he has any interest in "completing" the transition.

Hi! :)
  • Meeeeeeee! FTM, on T 5ish months, had top surgery July 10th. Glad to meet y'all!
  • Zyphun
    Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
    I am MtF, though really in mind only. I don't have the money to do anything about it. I am losing weight now for the day I'm able to go on hormones. The problem is the more I lose the less I feel like I am passable. Catch 22 at it's best.