30 session Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• jemhologram
    Options
    Slack! I meant to do it yesterday but didn't so thought I'd do it today BUT it didn't happen. Sigh. Tomorrow maybe!
    Actually kind of annoyed at myself for being lazy so will def be back into it tomorrow. Aiming to do it mon, wed and Fridays every week with an extra session in the weekends if I'm feeling like it.

Well done you tho! It feels great when you do it regularly huh?
  • Annelies11
    Annelies11 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It does feel good, but I am def slacking a little now too. Was gonna do it today but already had 2 glasses of wine lol so now I really don't feel like it :) I am planning to make up for it tomorrow and do a little longer.
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Session 5 complete!

I didn't do a DVD but did the same moves at the gym plus some weights. I am so sore today!
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Session 6 done! I am so sore!!!!!
  • jemhologram
    Options
    session 6 done here too. woop! feels good :)
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Session 7 done! I can feel myself getting stronger and more flexible. I can actually keep my legs straight up into the air... couldn't do that before. I feel good!
  • jemhologram
    Options
    I completed session 7 yesterday and also noticed that i'm getting stronger and more flexible. I could keep my legs straight too! Tomorrow i'm trying a new DVD. Been doing the Windsor circle one each session so time for a mix up
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Great job Jem! It's fun to see improvement isn't it!
  • jemhologram
    Options
    Well session 8 done. This one was a more advanced workout and boy did I feel it! Didn't quite have the same straight legs add last time but will get there once I've done it a couple more times hopefully!
  • jemhologram
    Options
    session 9 complete.. did 2 10 minute solution workouts one was a buns and thighs one and the other the abs one.. feeling good!
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Oh man I need to catch up! I am having a super-bowl weekend with lots of parties and eating out. I am a Ravens fan and I live in Baltimore so it is crazy right now. Need to make up for it next week!
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Session 8 done. Had a couple days off and could really feel that I am out of shape. Need to do it more regularly.
  • jemhologram
    Options
    Session10(I think! ) fine this morn. Feeling good. Its amazing how quickly you can go backwards if you miss one it two sessions. Still on the 10 min solution ones finding them a nice change from Marie Windsor.... found a couple if other workouts too so will give then a try along the way.
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Session 9 done! Still on the 10 minute one too. I do the abs and then the buns and thighs. I have started doing my cardio right after, instead of on the other day. This way I feel like I have more 'days off' and maybe I can actually stick to this!

Also... I have made the decision NOT to worry about losing weight anymore, but to loose inches instead. If I lose weight that is great, but if I gain muscle but loose inches, I will be even happier. Such a relief not to stress over the scale anymore!
  • jemhologram
    Options
    session 11 done!
    i do the abs and then the buns and thigh workout too.. good idea about the days off! hahaha
    im the same about the whole losing weight thing.. im not going by weight but by how my clothes fit (too scared of the measuring tape!!) still weigh once a week but am not fixated on the numbers.. i just want to feel comfortable in my body again
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Session 10 done. I did buns and thighs and then flexibility. Then I did some squats, situps, and a few free weight sets for arms. Feeling strong! Oh and I have NEVER been able to do a pushup. I tried one today just for the heck of it. Guess what?? I did 8!!!
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Ok so... I haven't posted for a while. I've actually started lifting weights and just doing squats... lunges... pushups, planks, etc. When I am done, I am dripping sweat and my legs are shaking. The next day, I am SO SORE!!! Pilates is great, and it improves flexibility. However, I'm not sore the day after... which tells me I am not sufficiently pushing my muscles to work as hard as they can. I hate being a quitter... but I need to do what gives me the best results.

Jem, how are you?