Insanity

Options
124»

Replies

• AKartes11
    AKartes11 Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow clang1!! You are almost done!! Congrats on getting this far and I'm sure that you can finish strong just seeing how far you have come!! I'm almost done with month 1 (3 more days) and then I have the recovery week and im super nervous about month 2!! Eeekkk
  • clang1
    clang1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks Akartes11!! I was really nervous about month 2 as well. I have to say the first workout nearly killed me but wow do those workouts make you stronger!! One week in to month 2 and I felt even more amazing than I already did. I've read a tonne of blogs that say all the magic happens in month 2 and now I believe them! Enjoy your recovery week and good luck with month 2!
  • sren4th
    sren4th Posts: 23
    Options
    sren4th it is a hard but awesome work out. The results are great!!!!

First of all congrats on reaching your goal ~ :flowerforyou:
    Yeah it is and sure does, done it last year but did not finish month 2 heck done only the first 2 days :embarassed:
    Max Recovery wasn't much of a recovery lol but 45 minutes hard core burning muscles for only 227 calories shm.. but hey splitting the dogs into 2 walks paid off lol
  • sren4th
    Options
    Wow clang1!! You are almost done!! Congrats on getting this far and I'm sure that you can finish strong just seeing how far you have come!! I'm almost done with month 1 (3 more days) and then I have the recovery week and im super nervous about month 2!! Eeekkk

Hey AKartes, how's your little one doing, still trying to give you a hard time :wink: ?
  • AKartes11
    AKartes11 Posts: 30
    Options
    Well he is a little happier but still hasn't gotten that second tooth yet!! I only do my workouts when is is taking his afternoon nap.
    Oh and some good news!!! Today is my last day of month 1!!!!!!! Starting monday I'm onto recovery week!!! Soooo excited! So how is everyone else doing!?!?!?
  • clang1
    Options
    Well guys - my last Insanity workout today and then I'll do my final fit test!!!! I'm sooooo looking forward to saying I finished and seeing my final results on paper.

"C'mon y'alll - let's goooooooo"

:o)
  • clang1
    Options
    Done Insanity! Before and after pics don't really show a huge difference but I sure FEEL a difference.

Final fit test results (day 1/day63):

Switch Kicks 120/137
    Power Jacks 51/61
    Power Knees 100/126
    Power Jumps 30/60
    Globe Jumps 9/11
    Suicide Jumps 17/22
    Push-Up Jacks 25/50
    Low Plank Oblique 62/71

Measurements:
    Body fat 24%/23.3%
    Muffin Top 36"/35.75"
    Waist 30"/29"
    Hips 40"/39.75"
    Chest 34.5"/34"

Overall I'm fairly happy - I know I didn't have a lot to loose but was hoping for a little more toning. Maybe P90X will push me there.... :o)

Keep diggin' everyone and good luck with your journey!

See profile picture for before and after.....couldn't figure out how to load it in here..... :)
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be really proud - I just completed my 3rd Fit test and the first MAX Circuit....all i can say is once you start seeing results, you want more!

Great motivation for me seeing you complete day 63!!!
  • sren4th
    Options
    What happen to all the motivated "insanity peeps"? How's everyone doing? :flowerforyou: