Nobody wants you....

Options
124»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

Awesome...thanks for sharing. Agreed 90's Bulls are still better. We are awaiting for a new Scottie Pippen. Boozer is not the one:frown: And our beloved Rose has been fragile this season. :sad: It's all good!!!

Derrick Rose is no Michael Jordan either. Then again, who really is?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    So do men tend to do nice gesture only for women they find attractive? If there is no attraction there, do they just ignore you???
    Can't answer for all men, but when I was 200+ pounds (right after pregnancy) no one ever offered to help me lift my luggage on the airplane or reach something high in the grocery store. Now-a-days I get more offers for help than I really need.
    This same thing has happened to me! People I see on a regular basis were rude or even ignored me. Now that I've lost weight I'm getting all sorts of compliments and people are paying attention to me. It makes me very sad. Darnit I'm the same person....I just look alot better now.
    This is so untrue for me. I mean again I might not be the norm, but I would help someone whatever my attraction level for her (or him? I mean... I help males too). I think I am (on a "normal" day) generally nice with people and helpful if I can.

Although there is a problem with this... I actually get hit on by women "quite a bit" since I've lost weight (btw I don't feel angry at people for this, since this is partly why I decided to lose the weight in the first place as well. So I'm glad people react this way).

So anyway, the problem is since I've lost my weight, the minute I am nice to/talking to/funny with a woman on a night out, she'll stick to me like glue (and I talk to lots of women/men so it gets messy when they start competing for attention, or are frustrated for not receiving some).
    I'm wondering if this is because: other men are really complete @sses (I don't think so... but maybe in the places where I go to?) so the girl is having a good time with me OR they think - as you guys seem to imply - "Hey the dude is nice to me, so surely he is interested". Which I'm not 90% the time.
    Some woman even made that "Why are you single? Many girls are attracted!" comment to me (like I didn't notice :laugh: ) because it is so f'in obvious, so it has now officially become embarrassing. Thanks girls! Then I told her I just don't really feel any butterflies (?) so yeah not really tempted to make a move...
    I'm just out to have fun so I'm talking and chatting to everyone so give me a break!!!
    /rant over (not that anyone cares... :laugh: )

So you're one of those.... :huh:

It's hard to tell when someone's into you or not! What you might perceive as being nice, I might take it as flirting. What you think is complimenting me, I might take as you trying to hit on me. This stuff is hard. :ohwell:
    You'd probably confuse me too!