quietlywinning
Pretty1one
Roshams
tbhoover
kellymill
kackie
Shelle68
corymomma

We are going to "KILL" this challenge!!!

Replies

• m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    utoh I think I'm on the wrong team. I should be in this one for "Challengers" not "Olympians"
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    utoh I think I'm on the wrong team. I should be in this one for "Challengers" not "Olympians"

Ok. I'll change it on the spreadsheets by tonight.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'm going to try to do the exercises on my break at work today. We'll see how it goes!
  • m00nflwr
    Options
    Hi Team amazing_grace!

Excited to be here and get started today!! I'd love to "friend" all of you so we can encourage and support each other.

I'm Victoria and I'm 33. I've struggled with losing and gaining the same weight for YEARS. and I am over it. This is my new beginning!

I have an acupuncture appointment this morning and a meeting at 12 so this afternoon I will put in my exercise time!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Well...Here we go!

Im Bethany. 28 year old stay at home mom to a 5 and 1 year old. I am so thankful for challenges to push me! I have fallen off the wagon for the last couple months and have seen my weight go up 8lbs and back over the 200 mark which is pretty upsetting and defeating feeling. We are going on a mini vacation at Memorial Day and I would definitely like to have at least those 8lbs back off!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be in this group also, my name is over on the olympian team. unfortunately i dont think im ready to be an olympian yet haha
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Hi Challengers! I am excited to be on your "TEAM" and to work together to get healthier, fitter and slimmer! A great big
    THANK YOU :flowerforyou: to Teresa for being our fearless leader and organizing this great challenge. I am off to walk the beach with 2 other friends this morning and then will get my new exercises done when I return along with my free weights, which I am determined to do at least 2x each week. Have a great day everyone:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Kackie
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    GGGOOOOOODD MORNING CHALLENGERS (lol)
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am actually a challenger too!

I got my daily exercises in and did a walk/run on my treadmill for 4 miles toward my walking goal!

Dorie
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Im for sure gonna have to start waking up earlier to get my exercises in before the kiddos wake up
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I got my daily exercises in and did a walk/run on my treadmill for 4 miles toward my walking goal!

Dorie

Yeah, Dorie! We are on the same team together! Woohoo! :)
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm Sara, I'm 25, I'm a teacher, and I'm getting married in September.

I just did the exercises during my prep time! Woohoo!
  • tbhoover
    Options
    My abs were feeling those russian twists and hip lifts for sure!
  • moremoore
    Options
    How can I find a team? I want to join one
  • shapestocome
    Options

Dorie

Yeah, Dorie! We are on the same team together! Woohoo! :)

Yes, yay! Now we can keep on motivating each other!:smile:
  • shapestocome
    Options
    I'm Sara, I'm 25, I'm a teacher, and I'm getting married in September.

I just did the exercises during my prep time! Woohoo!

That's awesome Sara -- isn't it funny how we can find the time when something motivates us lol!

Congrats on the upcoming marriage -- My 15 year anniversary is September 13th!
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im for sure gonna have to start waking up earlier to get my exercises in before the kiddos wake up
    I hear you on that one!
    So far today I did a 15 minute swim while my kids had lessons this morning. I am going to walk to pick up my daughter from kindergarten this afternoon (I hope when I track the walk it is at least a mile).

Good luck everyone. I am really excited to get started!
  • m00nflwr
    Options
    sara I'm a teacher too! that's awesome you squeezed in exercise. I need every second of spare time at work to get things done off the never-ending list but I have been trying to walk laps on the track around our field at recess time! It helps to keep tabs on the kids better too, walking all around where they are playing.

we're on spring break this week. YAY!

congrats on your engagement!

I am super impressed with those of you with kids fitting exercise in. I don't have kids and seem to have to juggle to get it all done most days.

dorie way to go with your 4 miles done already!

with tracking my water closely today I'm realizing that I am really not drinking enough. I definitely need to work on that. I'm at 5 cups.

I walked a mile towards my "evening walk" challenge so far today!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    How can I find a team? I want to join one

I sent you a private message to get your information. Once I get that, I will get you on a team. :smile:
  • Roshams
    Roshams Posts: 77
    Options
    Day 1 a success

9 glasses of water (so far)
    exercises done
    2.6 miles walked
    under my calorie goal for the day :D

woo hoo!! We are going to kill this challenge.