Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone enjoy being single?

1235»

Replies

• slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    I love being single. As for the no-sex thing, it's ridiculously easy for a woman to go find sex.... lmao.

Not saying that you SHOULD.. but you could.

Yep. You girls get all the luck.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    I love being single. As for the no-sex thing, it's ridiculously easy for a woman to go find sex.... lmao.

men can too. it's just about confidence and being a closer..
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member

Yep.. I've found I have more balls than most men I meet in this area. :\
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member

Yep.. I've found I have more balls than most men I meet in this area. :\

haha, i used to struggle with the confidence game. but figured since i'm 2' taller than everyone i might as well stop being a ..
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Am I happy yes? But I also miss having someone to talk to, to cuddle up with and watch a movie, and be able to do things of shared interest
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member

I actually think women would have an easier time with this. I heard somewhere that a woman could stand in the middle of the room and yell "i want to have sex" and a million guys would come over. But if a man did that, women might not necessarily come over.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

I actually think women would have an easier time with this. I heard somewhere that a woman could stand in the middle of the room and yell "i want to have sex" and a million guys would come over. But if a man did that, women might not necessarily come over.

But there is a difference between getting sex with any random and having sex with someone your actually attracted to. MEH maybe I am picky but I don't find it easy.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

Much of that can be attributed to socially taught concepts of sex,that is a woman has been conditioned to view sex as either a reward or a gift while a guy tends to view it as more of a pleasurable action alone.
    I am not saying that is a bad thing nor do men not attach an emotional component but simply a different viewpoint based on what society has taught.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member

Much of that can be attributed to socially taught concepts of sex,that is a woman has been conditioned to view sex as either a reward or a gift while a guy tends to view it as more of a pleasurable action alone.
    I am not saying that is a bad thing nor do men not attach an emotional component but simply a different viewpoint based on what society has taught.

^^^^^^ This. Seriously though sex is remarkably easy to get. Confidence will get a guy/ girl (depending on your flavor) everytime..... Example I made a friend a little over a year ago right after I broke up with my ex and before I started losing weight. Hes a nice guy. We hung out a few times then didn't see each other for a couple of months. Well about a month ago he comes to hang out at my favorite bar and it was like a switch had been flipped. All of a sudden hes flirting and hitting on me and asking me when he can take me out lol. Now as we know I'm just the tiniest bit blunt so I called him on the sudden change of behavior..... He said your different now before when we used to hang out you had the dont **** with me look on your face and you whole demeanor basically shouted go away. Now however your confident , open and fun.Your smiling joking with people and not afriad to draw a little attention. Thats sexy as hell..(point for him that he didn't mention my weight loss but honestly I dont subscribe to the well he didn't hit on me when I was fat game......)

Confidence will seal a deal quicker than anything else.... Its sexy as hell :blushing:
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    i don't mind the single life. i do like talking to the opposite sex when i am not dating anyone though. if i don't i get a little boring with nothing to talk to besides my kids......

i got really good at "taking care" of myself, hahaha! but, physical closeness and intimacy is something i miss too!