Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Options

Replies

• ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    yea, why not. i didn't really enjoy my bun this year hence reason i didn't finish it. maybe this coming weekend i will get another one. i noticed asda was selling yummy bun last year so not sure if they still sell it. i still have more than half tin of cheese left. used piece in an omelette yesterday.
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I had a Little break, I feel better for it though.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    what did this little break involve you eating??
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Yes, I ate and stopped the cardio, did the body good now I need to start back!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol ok. i see you put back on a few pounds :-)
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    10!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    wow! i am sure you will lose that within a couple weeks :wink:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Yes no more skipping my Cardio Days.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    good luck lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Someone brought Costco Carrot cake into work today!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Is it any good? lol, i am sure you sample it already.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Was nice, lucky it was only the single layer one so it wasn't so bad! I had the second to last slice lol.

Had two Chelsea Buns today but they are just bread really. Got my Cardio to do tonight so should be fine, expecting to drop some weight soon!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol you can do it! I long to eat a slice of cake. might have some this coming weekend if i lose any weight lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Well I did drop the weight but yesterday I relapsed, was too many Leaving dos!

Yesterday was good didn't eat anything then Lunchtime had Oxtail rice and peas, fry chicken and cake, then 5.30 bought a Patty and Guinness Punch lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    maan, i wish i was where you were yesterday. sounds like heaven lol. my weight also went up this past weekend but i think it is water retention as i had alot of carbs and salty stuff
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I was at work! Every month near pay day I go to the Jamaican place and get a proper food money no object lol.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    i dont blame you at all. i need to make a visit to that place, sounds nice. i wish i could find a decent jamaican eatery in London. everyone i have been to so far is hit and miss really.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Stop going to them restaurant ones and look for the ones road sweepers and nurses fresh from yard guh lol!!!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol where can i find one of those?
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    lol where can i find one of those?

Word of mouth I guess, the one I go to My Aunt told my dad about, he doesn't even eat takeaway! My Aunt does catering so I think she was just rating it lol

London too dear you will have to probably go to one in an Area you wouldn't want to be for long lol