Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Options

Replies

• TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    If I could see I could cook!

Doing better now, I bought some Cakes but they are put down for Easter, making Lent as hard as I can!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    lol, so why did you buy the cakes so soon lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    They were on offer got 2 packs!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    ohok. i was tempted to buy cake today but think i will wait until one day in the week when i burn alot of calories
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    No Cake is leaving me with Calorie gaps that I can't really fiil without eating another meal, but thats more calories than cake!

I should eat cheese or something or some Pear.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :smile: have some yogurt or ice cream. lower in calories than cake
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    true, but the reason I'm not eating cheese is I'm trying to keep dairy to whats necessary. I might have Plantain with all my dinners lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol i see

i have not had plantain since I was in Jamaica over Christmas. I will have to buy some one of these adys
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Had some dairy Yesterday lets just say I'm not doing that again lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol, dont know why i find your comment amusing lol.

I am also trying to limit my dairy intake too though not eliminate it totally. I have started buying soy yogurt (the flavoured ones). I still get natural/greek yogurt in dairy though. I have also started buying soya shakes. Alpro does great ones. Well the chocolate one is nice, not keen on the strawberry and i am yet to see any other flavours. I have also converted to almond milk and i do occasionally buy soya spread instead of butter.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I love cheese and milk, but I know for a fact it doesn't agree with me, Most of the times in my life I have been violently sick it has involved dairy. Soursop last year almost killed me!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol, well try the alternatives then. in what way did soursop have an effect on you?
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Was sick bad, vomiting, and headache had to go bed by 8pm! My Dad turned it down cos he knows its happened to him, but I hadn't seen my Godfather since he moved back to Jamaica I couldn't just turn down the drink lol.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Still not eaten any cake, Almost cooked some Fry Dumpling with Honey and Brown sugar but didn't have the Self Raising flour so I was safe!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :smile:
    i was tempted to buy a slice of cake on sunday but didn't bother. i am definitely planning to buy bun and cheese though or maybe bake a toto. if i buy the bun and cheese, i will wait until good friday to get it.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I had a church/family thing yesterday, went way over calories and took home cake, but i've not eaten any of it!

But once Midnight goes after good friday I will be eating!!!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    show off!

i am so looking forward to having some bun and cheese this weekend. i am deliberately waiting until good friday before i go shopping for the bun anc cheese, that way i wont be snacking on it for an entire week. i will just pig out on it friday, saturday, sunday and monday instead lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    yes From Midnight after Good Friday until Sunday night I will be eating cake, bun and treats!

I won't go too far tho, I'm actually working all day and Night on the Saturday so I don't even think I can eat that much, but can't go gym either.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    just enjoy it man .easter comes once a year. i will be enjoying my bun and cheese but will try and get some workout in though.