Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Options

Replies

• ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    how was the cake? :-)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wish I could get away with eating cake...but alas I will have to pay dearly for all my indulgence
  • ackeebee
    Options
    tony, yuh aright?
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm alive!!! My weight training programme ends on Monday so after that I will be back to logging properly and eating good.

These few months have been interesting, I ate a lot but I didn't really binge, I think I ate more on my bad days than I have been now. I'm actually looking forward to eating less in a way, cant really get more muscle without eating a lot more so I think its about the right time to get back to weight loss anyway.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    welcome back! oh how i missed ya!
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    lol. how was your time in Jamaica?
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Jamaica was great! nice to have spent 3 weeks in the sun, though i must admit sometimes the sun was missing and it was on the chilly side. It was my first christmas in jamaica in 12 years! Great to have some quality time with the family as well as enjoy the jamaican food. I enjoyed it so much that I gained abit of weight while there (even though i kept up my exercise routines I was not counting calories). So now I am determined to get rid of the weight gain hence why I am doing the insanity 60 day challenge :-)

So how have things been with you?
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I've Been OK, snow and Doughnuts really! Although I've quit them today. Glad you had a nice time! I've put on more than enough weight but I think I'm disciplined enough to get going again.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    well you were down to almost 50 lb loss before so i am sure you will be there again in no time.

just keep doing the exercises and try and eat as clean as possible. it's not easy, i know. struggling myself but determined to do it.

soon it will be easter again so guess what? more bun and cheese lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Well last January I was in Jamaica not logging and not watching what I eat so the transition will be the same really. This time around I don't think I will have to go as Far as 50 lol.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol ok. well good luck. i know you can do it.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :flowerforyou:
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Hi CharisSunny:wink:
    Guess what, we kept Easter alive for almost an entire year:laugh:
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    lol you know we have NO sense, right?

Well with that said, sen on di bun!!! :drinker: :laugh:
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Easter is my Target, I don't need to eat nothing bad until then, Its all going on bun and Cheese.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :wink: yea, i am thinking of definitely getting a bun and piece of cheese again this year. good luck with meeting your target. you can do it
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Messed up my Diary today, couldn't wear my contacts after opticians so ate the nearest food which was Chinese lol excuses.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Lol....how does the optician visit end up getting the blame...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Messed up my Diary today, couldn't wear my contacts after opticians so ate the nearest food which was Chinese lol excuses.

:laugh: :laugh: you are something else. I have not had chinese in ages.