Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Options

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Krispy Kreme and some cheese kept me going this morning. Once athletics done its lunch then gym.

I am enjoying the Olympics but it has thrown off my exercise and eating pattern a lot too. I just dont want to miss anything. Next week its back to the grind full time. I will just pretend that I am Shelly-Ann when the exercise is killing me.
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    LOL!

Yes my programme mash up in fact I'm watching the Athletics now cos when I got in I just fell asleep by 7! Got family BBQ tomorrow so it will be Monday I start back again.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Pizza, hardo, chinese, fried chicken, BBQ Cakes tarts, pretzels, over it now lol
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    lol, all that sounds yummy. i am jealous
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    After the weekend I thought its gonna be a big push to get me back so I thought better eat the Chinese now! Cake I can squeeze in but not fried rice lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol you are something else. i can see you have gained some of the weight back
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Yeah gained it back but a lot of it is just water in my legs, once that's gone I'll see what damage I actually did lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol ok. good luck. i am still trying to lose the 8 lbs i had lost and gained back
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Its coming off daily still so its definitely mostly water. Its just all about getting back in the habit, I'm doing cardio again so thats a great help, and my Mother went Costco and I said don't buy me anything lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol good for you
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    My mother went to a church function and come back with a tray of patties for me! I think I will go pick them up Monday night and work them into my week somehow lol
  • chrisja
    Options
    My mother went to a church function and come back with a tray of patties for me! I think I will go pick them up Monday night and work them into my week somehow lol

LOL. Be careful with those patties. They can be evil.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I'm safe they were horrible I'm taking them back! Only finished the one I tried to not feel like I was getting funny about eating! Disgusting.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I was expecting church patties like someone baked them but its sad to say I think most of them people have passed away.

Beef ones in tesco were down to 60p, there are just empty boxes now!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Which brand do they sell in tesco's and are they nice? I see some in Sainsbury's and Iceland but haven't tried them. When i go to harlesden I occasionally buy patties in "blue mountain". I don't remember what brand it is but it is very nice. So far I have only tried the beef and the saltfish ones. Last time I went there I got coco bread as well.

Are you in London Tony? If so which part? And where do you get your Jamaican produce?
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Yeah Sainsbury's Has the same ones, the Beef ones are nice in the oven, Lamb were not!
    I'm not in London anymore but when I was there was Even an Iceland selling Jamaican Stuff long before the Other ones tried it
  • ackeebee
    Options
    ok, i will try the beef ones from sainsburys next time i am there
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Patty season done for me now.
  • chrisja
    Options
    Patty season done for me now.