Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Options

Replies

• TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Probably get one weekend depends how I do.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are doing great so I guess thats a yes...lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    No Bread a Ate a whole cake yesterday lol
  • chrisja
    Options
    LOL. You are a carb addict like myself it seems....lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I went costco, at the start I wasn't even rating the cake enuh, but then I thought I have to eat more its my day to eat bad, then I realised if I sliced bigger slices the cake tasted better, and last slice was for breakfast this morning lol.
    I'm more of a carb destroyer, as with that smaller bun if I can eat any carbs in a day I will just to get rid of them!
    just a mini cinnamon roll tonight think I've carbed enough!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: don't worry about it my friend:laugh:
    i am like that when i buy cake as well. In fact i had a cinammon roll from tesco on saturday plus pizza from pizza hut plus i had bun and cheese friday night.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    All I have left is Mini cinnamon rolls now and they are so good one I is enough, I can beat this!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    i was in asda on saturday and i bought 2 chilli beef patties (island delight brand) and they were quite tasty. they were selling 5 for £3 but i didn't want to risk buying so many if they weren't good so only bought the 2. i think i will definitely buy them again.
  • chrisja
    Options
    You people are pure evil...lol. Why cant I get away with gorging on carbs like you people?
  • ackeebee
    Options
    trust me, i am not getting away with it. extra time in the gym
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I can't even log my weekend but now I'm back on the programme eating cake again but a Hardo will have to wait until I'm back where I was!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    lol @ tony. i can see you have gained about 6 lbs back. you are not alone my friend, i had lost 8 lbs since i joined mfp in july 2011 and now i am back where i started (well i have actually been there for a few months)
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    16 mini cinnamon rolls, Sandwiches, cakes, steak BBQ wings mozzarella sticks and lots of alcohol. Then Chinese when I got back cos my belly was damaged!
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Think I'm going to buy a Bread Thursday.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    why wait until thursday? lol
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Need to do a few good days before it and that's how long I think it will take!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ok, you guys are bad but I am right there with you. Gained a few lbs while away for the past 2 weeks. Could not stop eating the damn hardo bread!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I am now way over what I weighed when I started MPF........constant battle eh?......
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Oh JamCubeChi, sorry to hear you have gained. Looks like we are in the same boat. I am currently 1.8 lb below what I started mfp at over a year ago. I made it down to 8 lb loss earlier this year but gained it all back and even exceeded my start weight by 0.6 lb. Luckily no one who sees me daily has noticed. Maybe my body is good at concealing these fluctuations lol. Let's fight this battle together:wink:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I actually ate every bread cake pudding in my house yesterday. But the plan is to eat much less this week but still hit the cardio I did last week, then I get some bread!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    i have had cake almost everyday for the past week (except today so far). lord help mi!