Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Replies

• TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Only allowing myself Nutrigrain bar in the Morning this week. Its going OK to be fair this is how I ate when I started MFP and wasn't doing cardio. No cake at all I could never do lol
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    lol, I only developed a sweet tooth within the past year or so
  • TonyStark30
    I like Cheese more than cake but Cheese is far more damaging, so out of the two Cake is safer for me.
  • ackeebee
    i love cheese too! i use to be a savoury tooth until about a year or so ago i seem to have developed this sweet tooth. good thing i didnt love cake when i was younger as i would be massive now. i hope it is a phase that will pass lol
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    LOL
  • TonyStark30
    I've survived McMillan Coffee morning and I just have to get past an evening reception at work and them I'm free to eat clean!

I'm working tonight instead of just attending so that means no wine and I cannot keep just going back to the Buffet lol
  • TonyStark30
    University Reunion kinda spoiled my plans, but back on track now, no more bad days until i'm back in the 50 pounds lost zone!
  • ackeebee
    good luck!
  • TonyStark30
    Trying my best, got to buy no packs of Snacks for the next 2 weeks. Should get to 50 by Friday then go for dinner lol, then I've got a leaving lunch the Friday after that, small targets to keep losing in between then enjoy those days.
  • ackeebee
    you will be fine...you have reached 50 before so i am sure it is not impossible now
  • TonyStark30
    I have far less self Control these days, and that's without getting hardo or bun lol
  • ackeebee
    welcome to the club lol
  • TonyStark30
    Had my monthly McDonalds today, as long as I don't snack I can do this, will just feel hungry at odd hours instead lol
  • ackeebee
    well even with the mcdonalds you are still losing so continue doing what you doing:wink:
  • TonyStark30
    Today was hard, had my Jamaican food and some baked goods but hopefully didn't go over board. Working 14 hours today so even thought I can't go gym I can't starve myself either!
  • ackeebee
    oh hush. i am sure in a day or 2 you will be sorted.
  • TonyStark30
    I'm getting there but body is tired, if I execute up to Sunday that should be a good chunk gone!
  • ackeebee
    i see you are back down to 46.....what happened?
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    I really need to get back serious with MFP. Have been slacking up lately. Lord help me.
  • TonyStark30
    Had bread rolls and Hot Cross buns before working all night, its mostly water I'm not worried lol.