Bun and Cheese.....yes, it's that time of year :-)

Options

Replies

• TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I'm scared to log today and yesterday lol. I have checked in my weight though.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    ohok.....well i am sure you are exercising so it will cancel itself out. i just had a pizza at pizza express for lunch. was surprised it was only 719 calories
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    ohok.....well i am sure you are exercising so it will cancel itself out. i just had a pizza at pizza express for lunch. was surprised it was only 719 calories
    I'm logging today, having McDonald's tho lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    choose wisely at mcdonalds..... i have not been there in years.

today i had a salad, roll and some diced mango and it was more calories than the whole pizza i had yesterday!!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    LOL. We Jamaicans and our food. Cant separate us from it even on a diet and weight loss forum.

Personally I think I am depriving myself and my mission is to not do that but to still have things in moderation and the right portions. Its not as if the deprivation is causing me to lose faster anyway. I just need to be good with my exercises.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    That's when I realised I can't fit these things in, when I had some mango too! I'll keep weighing but I think Sunday will be my first day back.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Unnuh realise seh is June right? :grumble:
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :laugh:
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    :grumble:
    We'd be better off if they only sold it in April...damn HTB/Maxfielfd
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    Coconut Turnovers are next....
  • ackeebee
    Options
    what exactly are those?
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    the coconut from Gizzada wrapped in hardo bread sprinkled with brown sugar is how I'd describe them.
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    the coconut from Gizzada wrapped in hardo bread sprinkled with brown sugar is how I'd describe them.
    u see u? U JUS HAVE A HARDDOUGH PROBLEM :laugh:
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    I know but I shall overcome! Done 2 good days and they have felt easy.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :laugh: tony you are something else....
  • chrisja
    Options
    LOL...I am trying to figure out how Tony lost almost 50lbs with such a "rich" diet. Actually I am just jealous because I would love to be able to eat those and still lose and be healthy. I just have to look at some of those things and I gain weight.
  • CharisSunny
    Options
    I know but I shall overcome! Done 2 good days and they have felt easy.

Two whole days right? You shall overcome!!

Me I love my Giant harddough with butter. I toast those sexy *kitten*, lock mi eye and log the 240 calories. DONE!!!
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    My problem is Hardo was a cheat day food, I would never buy it, but if I went to my dads on Sunday I would eat it always, and have what ever dinner he had. When I buy it I don't have the same restraint as when I fit in other things, I eat cake or cheese or crackers most mornings, but bread is trouble!
  • chrisja
    Options
    You seem to be doing well losing even with hardo bread so I think thats great. I want to reach the stage where I can have anything I feel for and still lose, even if there is a temporary gain. I want to be at the stage where I dont feel deprived and I am not there yet. There are some things I definitely have to lock my eyes to because I know I wont be able to stop at just one cheat meal or a cheat day....it will be many days and then me trying to drag myself back up on the wagon.
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    The way I do it is to have my main meals with few carbs, then I can snack my carbs and then that tends to be the bad stuff! As long as I don't over do the snacks I'm still losing while eating everything I like. And with one day when I can go over my calories I can have that day when I have rice and peas and yam and dumpling like I would! Just have to put in the cardio to earn that day.