Options
    1. Check in 2/7
    2. Water 2/7
    3. Lean Clean Green 0/7
    4. Drink in moderation NA
    5. Booty Call 0/4
    6. Do the challenges 1/7 Update if I do HIIT tomorrow

Hiii everyone! Check in Tuesday :)
    Fail on lean clean green due to study, I think that's enough said ;)

HIIT - I plan on doing C25K tomorrow, won't be in the morning, but it will have to do because I need to study tonight and won't have time in the morning! Not the end of the world though!

Race - considering it, will do some research tonight and see if there are any races coming up. I know of a 10k but I'd rather sign up for a 5k for my first race!

Exam is for Chartered Accountancy - after you get your degree you have to do a years work experience, then the exam I'm sitting now, then another years work experience and more exams and then one last year of work experience before you can call yourself a chartered accountant, which basically means we can do more stuff haha, Like, I'm an auditor - and I audit government departments and public entities like hospitals - and it's a legal requirement to be a chartered accountant to audit them, which is why I have to do this (plus I get to put the initials CA after my name, which is kind of cool)
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    1. Check in 2/7
    2. Water 2/7
    3. Lean Clean Green 0/7
    5. Booty Call 0/4
    6. Do the challenges 1/7

Once again it was lean and clean until.... well people gave me treats.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Somehow I've gotten off schedule... I'll figure out where we're at and jump in tomorrow. Still not getting the emails so have to dig through blog posts to find out what the workout is, and with spotty internet service, well, sometimes I see it and sometimes I dont.

Did the HIIT yesterday. Today's booty call was walking my dog, and then I did the Cto5K plan. Not the workout they suggested, but I didn't get my hands on it until later on today.

tomorrow's Mojo maker looks fun!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ive been busy this week trying to prepare for a yard sale and working, so i have only done one day of exercises. Sigh. going to try harder
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Check in Thursday!
    1. Check in 3/7
    2. Water 3/7
    3. Lean Clean Green 0/7
    5. Booty Call 0/4
    6. Do the challenges 2/7

Been so bad this week! I've been doing cardio (because I'm doing C25K) but haven't done any of the workouts this week - so naughty! Need to get back into doing them straight after my run!

Going home to Nelson after work today, which is a 5-6 hour drive so won't be getting any exercise in today. Could have been up early this morning to do something, but stayed up too late last night looking at travel information, cos I'm going to India at the end of the year! So excited, so my new goal is to lose 10kg before we go. I've thought of little prizes for myself when I lose each kg.
    1-Cookbook
    2-Workout Clothes
    3-Pedicure
    4-Nail Polish
    5-Travelling Shoes
    6-Mani-Pedi
    7-New Work Suit
    8-Massage
    9-Fancy Camera
    10- Travelling Clothes

And if I lose the extra two kg to my ultimate goal weight (my profile pic), then I will buy myself some white jeans.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Just saw your reply about the exam and what you do. I don't know why but I had it in my head that you were a teacher. Hmmm. So, do you get pay raises after you pass the exams? That would be a nice bonus. :)

I did my booty call (walked the dog) and the Mojo Maker HIIT today. Didn't have enough free time to fit anything else in. Oh well... hopefully soon I can figure out how to make enough time for it all in my schedule.
  • karen_thinmint
    Options
    Oooh I love your list of goals. I keep saying I'll make a list. But on my plateau I don't feel the rush. :brokenheart: Hope you have a safe trip.

Great job smiles4miles! :flowerforyou: The running is always harder for me to fit in than the toning exercises, so I keep missing those.

I couldn't do a BC this morning, I got up at 5:30 to drive to get a cake for a friends birthday before work (the traffic is bad in one direction, you don't move, and I start work at 7:30, so you know, I had to leave early early).

But I went right after work. 40 minutes of interval running, then I did the 8 toning moves (3 sets of 12).

And I totally missed my mantra, so I'll say it now: I'M A BEACH BABE, BABY!!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    BC - love the lingo! Haha

Amazing Karen! got up at 5.30 and then had the energy to do HIIT AND Toning after work - you are an inspiration!

Nope not a teacher, I'm an accountant :)
    Passing exams = more qualified = more money, yay! Although at the moment my partner and I live quite comfortably on my salary, and save his, so any pay rises we get from now on is going to go to savings - we will be saving more than we are spending each week which is quite a nice thought!

Hope you guys are having a great day!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Oy.... Anyone know what the workout for Friday was supposed to be?
    I did a booty call (5 min warm up walk, 20 min jog, 5 min cool down walk). That's all the further I've gotten...
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Check in Sunday!
    1. Check in 4/7
    2. Water 3/7
    3. Lean Clean Green 0/7
    4. Drink in moderation Yes!
    5. Booty Call 1/4
    6. Do the challenges 2/7

Sooooo not the best week, and don't have my running shoes as suilly me left them in Nelson, which is about a 6 hour drive away! I went to visit my parents for the weekend and left them there wahhhh haven't figured out how to get them back home yet. Crap!
  • karen_thinmint
    Options
    ^hope you passed your exam, hell yeah more money!!!!!

I had 3 bad days with food this week, but I was decent with water.

I did most of the challenges. I broke my finger, so I did some exercises with a bag of frozen edamame on my hand HAHA, I'm so mad at this plateau I'm really trying to stay motivated.

So I figured out why those girls are sooooo perky. I mean, I'm perky, but K&K put me to shame. I tried some of that Kombucha they talk about buying at Whole Foods, and I've got loads of energy. I just did 9mph to 2mph intervals, and I want to like dance around my apartment for no reason now. LOL. I usually want to lay on the floor after I run, until I cool off. The drink tastes VILE, but damn so much e.n.e.r.g.y. I know I'm low on Vitamin B, so maybe it's my body reacting to getting some extra in idk.
  • looplooploop
    Options
    Back from Vegas! Well I was actually back Friday, and spent most of the weekend recovering :P

Sat/Sun I ate pretty healthy... didn't do any "workouts" but I did put in quite a bit of yard work. I did get all my water in. tomorrow I'm back at it full force! I start my first big-kid job after graduating uni tomorrow morning and I've already got a healthy lunch packed and a crockpot ready to turn on for dinner tomorrow! Can't wait to start running and working out again!!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Just googled Kombuchi, looks disgusting! The mother, sick!

No workout today, working on the west coast for the week so mondays and fridays are write offs cos I'm travelling half the day haha.

Water also could have been better, but I don't like to drink much when I'm driving so I don't have to stop in every town to pee haha. Not the best day but not the worst. Still grumpy that I don't have my shoes though haha.
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Check in Tuesday!

Aiming to be lean clean and green today! As well as drinking all my water :) 2 glasses down so far today, and it is only 9am :)

Workouts today are:
    HIIT
    60secs fast 60secs slow 10-15 times for 20-30minute workout.

Leg Pyramid:
    20 Squats
    30 Lunges
    40 Toe touches (head forward, legs straight, bend down & touch your toes)
    50 Second wall sit!! (sit up against a wall, legs at 90 degrees and hold it!)
    100 Seconds jumping jacks
    50 Second wall sit!!
    40 Toe touches
    30 Lunges
    20 Squats
    100 tummy tucks (begin in plank position, bring one knee to your elbow, alternate sides)

Soooo planning on doing one tonight and one tomorrow as my booty call :) Seeing as I can't run, still sulking about no shoes, will jog on the spot, slow jog for the slow part and alternate between knees up and butt-kicking for the fast part. Probably not as ideal as running but better than nothing!

Also, my Zombie Apocolypse challenge needs us to do these exercises that are similar to squats so I can do those, yay!

Hope everyone is having a good monday/tuesday!
  • karen_thinmint
    Options
    Monday check in

*Ran 30 minutes on treadmill for 2.25 miles (plus a mile walk at lunch)
    *Completed the Lean Leg Pyramid
    *Tried the 100 Tummy Tucks but with a broken finger the plank was too harsh, so I flopped over did 50 reverse crunches (boat to canoe pose in yoga), and a set of 100s (pilates crunches).
    *Drank 10 cups of water
    *Ate under my calorie goal (but not completely lean or green)
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i have had the worst toning it up week ever. i think i only worked out one day. i was going to get back on track today, because i have been very busy, but instead i just sat around. Shameful!!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    i have had the worst toning it up week ever. i think i only worked out one day. i was going to get back on track today, because i have been very busy, but instead i just sat around. Shameful!!

Love the new profile pic!!

Haha harsh Alex says that was very naughty and you should do your HIIT booty call first thing in the morning! But hypocrite Alex remembers that she hasn't done any of the workouts for around a week haha.

BUT, just did a HIIT workout :) Well, a modified one. Since I couldn't run, I did intervals of 1min jogging and 1 min more challenging running, the more challenging running on the spot included alternating between kicking my butt, lifting my knees, and doing the 4 dot jump things for zombie apocalypse. Got pretty sweaty! I'm going to do the other workout for my booty call in the morning :) Yaaay for back on track!

PLUS, I ate lean clean and green today (the only thing not entirely natural was a cup-a-soup, but I'm still claiming it) and I drank my 8 glasses :) whooooop
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    OMG just did leg pyramid, those last 20 squats almost killed me! But I've done all of my challenges this week so far so I am stoked!

Now get to work on your leg pyramids as well!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Challenges

Today: Add 30 minutes to your regular cardio routine (if you do cardio at lunch, add 30 mins in the afternoon etc)
    Tonight: Pack a healthy lunch for tomorrow
    Tomorrow: Booty Call: "Love your Legs" Workout, Cardio: HIIT routine "Jiggle Sizzler"

Check in Challenge: Check in post beginning with "To me, being a TIU beach babe means...."

Mine: To me, being a TIU beach babe means having a healthy happy mind and body
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Wow I am the keen bean these last couple days!
    Challenges for today done and dusted - Got my booty call in, and added 30 minutes to my planned cardio for the day (haha kind of cheating as I didn't plan any cardo for today as I'm doing cardio today and tomorrow, but still counts)
    Pack a healthy lunch - done - I do this most days, trying to save money!

Tomorrow - Booty Call "love your legs" seems a bit unfair after doing legs already today! So I might switch and do my modified HIIT in the morning and the "love your legs" routine in the evening. I'm also going out for tea tomorrow night so the toning routine will probably fit better than the cardio anyway.