goal weight?

Options

Replies

• vbcoach25
    vbcoach25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    GW: 150-155 lbs, but ideally a size 10. I have a larger frame. Anythings smaller and I begin to look not well. I'm down almost 20 lbs since March of this year. I still have 30-35 lbs and I am going to make it happen in 2013!

VBCoach25
  • brittbap
    brittbap Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 140
  • brittbap
    Options
    20lbs to go!:drinker:
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    my, like, dream weight would be 135 probably but I think it would probably be really hard to maintain.. i don't know. i was 185 and my first goal was 165 and then 150....i'm at like 154 now... if it is going down i am happy.
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I went down from a size 13 pant size to a 9... so that's pretty sweet.. all my clothes are too effin' big.. and im fitting into medium sized tops instead of XL but i am not buying them because im self conscious and i feel like i have no right to be buying a size medium lol.. if it keeps going down i'll get more confident with it.
  • zandria1
    zandria1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a small frame, my CW: 123lbs
    My GW: 108lbs
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    My gw is 145, but I want to l get down one, maybe two sizes. I'm not sure exactly what weight that will be.

I've passed that goal weight, my new one is 132.
  • brittbap
    Options
    I went down from a size 13 pant size to a 9... so that's pretty sweet.. all my clothes are too effin' big.. and im fitting into medium sized tops instead of XL but i am not buying them because im self conscious and i feel like i have no right to be buying a size medium lol.. if it keeps going down i'll get more confident with it.

Dropping 2 sizes is awesome!! Embrace it and buy the smaller clothes!! You deserve it!
  • cphaneuf16
    cphaneuf16 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I want to start with 150, since that's the lowest weight I ever remember being. But I'd love to be able to go down to 130.
  • heycrazykids
    heycrazykids Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 125, and I was just a couple pounds away the other day, but then I binged. :(
    Baby steps, but I'm currently aiming to be anything below 130, 120-125, and then moving towards 115.
  • corimat17
    corimat17 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 160lb and in a size 8 pants and M shirts. My goal weight is 150lb.
  • mraychel9606
    mraychel9606 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    CW-187
    GW-160

It might go down once I reach 160 but I have to make it there first.
  • joycechin123
    Options
    Currently 146
    At least: 135 - which I think would be ideal for me and I would look best at, and it's easy to find clothes that fit
    Aiming for 125 - not sure it's reasonable for me to get there, but it's 5 lbs. above the min. healthy wt. for 5'7"
    Really 130 - is what I'm trying to get below because that's when my husband started complaining I looked heavy

I figure IF I can get down to 125, then it will give me a few lbs. of leeway to stay below where my husband thought I looked heavy.
    I think that below 125, my face looks gaunt...
  • islae2010
    islae2010 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 143. Hoping to get between 130 and 135. I'm doing P90x right now and building muscle. I want to be that sexy fit, not skinny fat. :)
  • zandria1
    zandria1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    GW: 105lbs
  • palafitchick
    palafitchick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    GW: 140lbs I weighed this much in the military
    CW: 245lbs
  • pinkgrandmaof8
    pinkgrandmaof8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 58 yrs old and large framed.

HW 269

SW 220

CW 203

GW 180

UGW 160

I weighed 160, when I got married (39 yrs ago) and I looked good, but I've shrunk almost 2" since then (arthritis) so I think that between 180 - 160. Definitely not lower than that. My goal is to be healthier not skinny and my husband doesn't like "skinny women". I guess that's lucky for me.
    I'm just calorie counting and eating healthy foods and walking. I know I'll get there with God's help and your support.:bigsmile:
  • fro99erann
    fro99erann Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Around 163....any lower and Grandma calls me a Skeleton
  • hesperidianblue
    Options
    GW: between 120 and 123 :)
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'd say between 160 and 140