Weekly Challenge: April 23-29

Options
13»

Replies

• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    57 minutes today, so I'm at 160 for the week. Plus all my water. I guess I have lots of exercise to get tomorrow to reach buff goal, good thing we're taking the kids to Sesame Place! That's a guaranteed 2 hours of walking :)
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    After todays gym session and a very long walk today I've reached 430 minutes for the week. Pretty pleased with that and hoping for an improved result next week.

Awesome Job!!!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    After todays gym session and a very long walk today I've reached 430 minutes for the week. Pretty pleased with that and hoping for an improved result next week.

Awesome Job!!!

Why thank you :-). Have managed to add an extra 30 mins today by using my partners treadmill. Was a strange experience as i was running in her kitchen while watching No Reservation with Anthony Bordain on my laptop. For some strange reason i just love watching food shows while working out. I wonder if Man vs Food would work. Might send me over the edge ;-).
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options

Awesome Job!!!

Why thank you :-). Have managed to add an extra 30 mins today by using my partners treadmill. Was a strange experience as i was running in her kitchen while watching No Reservation with Anthony Bordain on my laptop. For some strange reason i just love watching food shows while working out. I wonder if Man vs Food would work. Might send me over the edge ;-).

I love watching food shows while I workout too! I always pick the machine with Food Network on the TV at the gym. Big fan of Man v Food too. I hate to admit it but I really want to do a food challenge.
  • ellie78
    Options
    I've logged 297 minutes on my exercise this week! I didn't track my food yesterday but I got my water on all the other days.
  • PJYoung2012
    Options

Awesome Job!!!

I love watching food shows while I workout too! I always pick the machine with Food Network on the TV at the gym. Big fan of Man v Food too. I hate to admit it but I really want to do a food challenge.

Oh i know me too, although it would have to be a spicey challenge. Some of those 6lbs + challenges look a bit calorific.
  • hcdawg
    hcdawg Posts: 69
    Options
    Blew the challenge this week!! Logged only 161 minutes, I did drink all my water though!! Will do better next time!!

I love Man V. Food also, went to Big Pie in the Sky in Kennesaw, Ga not long after he was there, We ordered the same pizza that they use in the challenge and myself, my wife, 3 children and 2 other adults could not eat it all!! The Carnivore I think they called it!! Anyway look forward to next weeks challenge!!
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    We were at sesame for 4 hours, so I'd say I was walking for roughly 2 hours of that, so my weekly total is 280 minutes. And all my water. Just buff for me!
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options

Awesome Job!!!

I LOVE watching Man Vs. Food!

I have been to 2 of the restaurants that he has done challenges at! One of them is in Cleveland (close to where I live) and the other was in Pittsburgh!
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Whew! Wasn't sure I'd make it, but after my trail hiking "incident" yesterday I managed to log 362 minutes of exercise this week for a total of 2674 calories burned!! I also drank 77 glasses of water (so far) for an average of 11/day (never less than 8 on any given day). And, I think today is my 41 day in a row to log in. Did you know it only takes about 20 days of doing something to form a habit? I do believe I'm addicted. :wink:
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    Well I didn't do so hot as far as calories burned since I didn't meet my personal goal of 3500 cals burned but I did 2160 calories burned, 433 minutes exercised and I met the 8 or more glasses of water per day so I met my personal goal 2/3 this week. Must try harder next week for calorie burn.
  • camsmommy2008
    Options
    And I forgot to add I do believe I am at 58 days logged :)
  • ellie78
    Options

Awesome Job!!!

I LOVE watching Man Vs. Food!

I have been to 2 of the restaurants that he has done challenges at! One of them is in Cleveland (close to where I live) and the other was in Pittsburgh!

I've been to the ones in Boulder he went to, The West End and The Buff. The wings at the West End really are good. He didn't do challenge at The Buff, but man if you are ever in Boulder you have got to of there for breakfast, its has cured many a hangover for me since I first went there in my college days :smile:
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    UNDER THE WIRE! 387 minutes! 3862 calories.

Whew. I really didn't want to go hiking today but knowing that not going would mean I didn't make elite got me out the door. The challenge is working. :-) We are up to 6.77 miles hiking now. The best part is we are going further and further in roughly the same amount of time.

I also got in all my water (been drinking out of refilled Smart water bottles to keep track).

Man, I am tired now. :-)

Sara Grace
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Crap the rest of my week was pretty crappy in terms of exercise. I did awesome up until thursday and then things got so busy (and the planning went out the window) so I didn't make it to Elite +. I did accomplish the beginner goal but man I had hoped for the advanced goal. Oh well this week is my fresh start!

Days logged 30
    Exercise 235 minutes
    Water goal hit everyday!
  • PJYoung2012
    Options
    Well i've totted up my numbers and i'm pretty pleased with the results. 506 minutes for 5571 calories burned and i managed my 8 glasses of water a day. Will hopefully manage an improved result this week and i'm planning a long cycle ride for next Sunday :-).
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I failed miserably, meeting neither part of the challenge. Ah well, it's a new week.