General check in thread

Options

Replies

• Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I did Phase 1 workout 1 for the last time tonight! Looking forward to workout 3/4!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hi CHOCO!!! Sooooo good to see you on yet another fitness quest!!! We rockkkk!!!

My week 3 workout 1 was great! I am loving this!
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Did workout 3 for the first time today and the moves were a bit awkward but overall it was a great workout. I don't what those are called (the planks moving on and off each elbow) were crazy!!! LOL hope this workout gets easier the next time.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I didn't work out on Monday. I was just super lethargic and I just wanted a day off. Also my knees are really bothering me at the moment. It is so annoying and I just hope they will get stronger! On top of that I made the silly mistake and got my days confused. I thought it is a cardio day today. I bought JM Kickbox Fastfix so I can substitute that for Cardio 1 so I did that today. I just did the tutorial and then Workout 1. I really liked it. It was great! So anyway I will just do W4 tomorrow so I still get all my workouts in.

I hope everyone else had a good day!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Hi everyone! What a great thread! I started phase two yesterday. I like both workouts 4 and 5. Five is better though I think. I am amazed at how much stronger I am getting. Able to hold a plank?!?! WHAT?? lol. I have only lost 2.2 pounds and four inches but I'm hoping phase two brings bigger results. I am about 13 pounds away from my goal. I too am shocked that I'm not bored with this yet! I'm not feeling like quitting at all! Great job everyone!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Hi everyone! I'm on week 3 and good grief did it ever kick up from 1 and 2! I did disc 4 for the first time today and the Hollow Man and Wiggle Worms (is that what they're called? It was kind of a blur!) kicked my butt! I absolutely love Body Revolution. I've lost 4 inches so far and am stronger than I can ever remember.
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Robyn. Just started week 2 of BR. I did workout 3 yesterday and 4 today. I got through 4 a little easier then 3 but they were both much harder for me then 1 and 2 were. I'm loving these DVDs as they are really challenging me and burning calories. I have lost 9.6lbs since starting BR!
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did disc 4 for the first time today and the Hollow Man and Wiggle Worms (is that what they're called? It was kind of a blur!) kicked my butt!

Oh goodness I did that one today too. The Wiggle Worms werent as hard for me as the Hollow Man was though. That was torture to me.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Phase 3 cardio is no joke! Does it make me crazy that I loved it!?? Workout 10 is definitely working, my shoulders and hamstring's hurt!!
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So since today was cardio day I obviously made it through workouts 3 & 4. I really really love 4 too Daisy80! I'm feeling it today. Well I think I'm feeling the combination of both since I'm sore in "front" and "back" part of the body. But I'm really excited that week 3 & 4 are more challenging now. I can feel changes more so than just seeing them like 1 & 2.
  • akvreeland
    akvreeland Posts: 27
    Options
    I am on week 5 day 3...finished cardio 2 for the first time this morning. I am so glad the intervals are only 30 seconds and not a min. I am also training for a triathlon this summer, so my muscles are always sore. But BR has really increased my endurance. I am excited to see the other workouts!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I've done Phase 1 workouts 3 & 4..LOVE em!! I am throwing in Insanity for the cardio instead of cardio 1. It is not intense enough so I replaced with the crazy workout!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Hi CHOCO!!! Sooooo good to see you on yet another fitness quest!!! We rockkkk!!!

My week 3 workout 1 was great! I am loving this!

Verda, you just cant get rid of me....LOL. I should of known you would be adding yet another workout program to your arsenal of workouts. You totally rock!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Well, I have now completed workouts 1 & 2 and cardio 1 and I'm liking the program thus far. Its great to see people at different stages of the program b/c it gives me a lot of insight on what's to come. I love the motivation and dedication I see from everyone in here...Great job ladies, continue to rock it out.
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm on week three right now and the work outs are going well. Food? Not so much. I'm working on that though.

Just a question though. For those who did kickstart... Does it go Kickstart (work out 1, 2, and cardio 1 in that week), week 1 (work out 1, 2, cardio 1), week 2 (work out 1,2,cardio1) OR Kickstart (work out 1, 2, and cardio 1 in that week), week 1 (work out 1, 2, cardio 1), week 2 (work out 3,4,cardio1)?

I'm doing the first one but I'm not sure if that's right.
  • vhuber
    Options
    3rd week with phase 1 workouts 3 & 4 done! I love this and I added her Fastfix kickboxing for extra cardio!
  • focobaby
    focobaby Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm new, but I just finished week 8, onto week 9 on Monday! I'm down 11 pounds and 15.5 inches, but tomorrow is my weekly weigh in day and my monthly inches report so I'm excited to see what I'm at after phase 2! Bring on phase 3!
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Week 3 is completed! I just went and bought heavier weights so week 4 looks like it shall be real serious. I'll be whining and complaining about how sore my arms and back are I'm sure! But I welcome it in a twisted way :) My new HRM should come in the mail Monday or Tuesday so I'm really excited for that. I'll be able to see if I need to add more to the daily workouts. I'm really happy with this program so far. I am going to wait and do a weigh in next week and measurements since that will be end of Phase 1. Time has gone soooo fast!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Had an awesome first week on the Body Revolution program. I weighed in last week at 134 lbs (didn't think that was my true weight but logged it since it was on the scale) and weighed in this morning at 126 lbs. I cooked all my meals last week and did a better job of keeping my carbs low and protein high.

Verde, where did you get her fast fix kickboxing workout?
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 7 of the program, but I decided to repeat another week of workouts 5 & 6. I struggled last week with eating (seriously, I ate like I was on a cruise or something), though I completed all of the workouts. I wanted to have strong weeks for all parts of the program, so I am going to repeat the last week of 5 & 6 with clean eating. I haven't weighed since last Sunday and I have lost 17 lbs so far (though I may have picked up a pound or two last week...I didn't weigh in yesterday). I LOVE this program. I love how it makes me feel...I love what it's helped me do. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!