1) Switch Lunge & Woodchop – Used 8lbs medicine ball: 17/20
    2) Diagonal Knee Raise – Hung on pull up bar: 16/15
    3) Power Jump, Push-Up & Toe Touch: 9/10
    4) Pike Mat Jumps: 51/54
    5) Pike Press & Knee Tuck: 11/13
    6) Leg Swing, Back Lunge & Kick: 16/18

Sculpt
    1) Side Plank Leg Lift – Left Side on floor: 21
    2) Ab Circle Holds – Alternate Circle Direction: 10 (15lbs kettlebell) + 8 (8lbs medicine ball)
    3) Side Plank Leg Lift – Right Side on floor: 20
    4) Ab Circle Holds – Alternate Circle Direction: 20 (15lbs kettlebell)
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    So what are you guys' goals? Just want to get some conversation going besides us posting our scores.

I have the goal of doing a pull up, although it's been hard to get that in with bodyrock workouts. Before the May challenge started, I did negative pull-ups after the workouts some day. With the new setup, I am just too sore to do the negative pulls-up. So I am putting that on the back burner for now. Otherwise, I just want to keep getting stronger.

Only just saw this.

My goals are to get stronger, leaner and faster. I also want to be able to do a 'man' push-up. I can knock out 'girl' ones like a machine now but for some reason i can't seem to even get right down to the floor once when doing 'man' ones :grumble:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Have you try doing "man" push ups with your feet hip wide apart? When I started doing regular push ups, I found having my feet hip wide apart made them easier.
  • litnerd4life
    litnerd4life Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am so excited I decided to see if there are any BodyRock groups! I stumbled onto it about 6 weeks ago and am completely hooked! I do all the advanced moves with equipment (although I have to make some of my own equipment). I will post my scores here today after I do the workout!! Oh, and I am very excited that I will be receiving a pink sandbag for Mother's Day!!!
  • litnerd4life
    litnerd4life Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have you try doing "man" push ups with your feet hip wide apart? When I started doing regular push ups, I found having my feet hip wide apart made them easier.

Agree^^^ Feet apart is a good transition between "girl" and "man" pushups :)
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I am so excited I decided to see if there are any BodyRock groups! I stumbled onto it about 6 weeks ago and am completely hooked! I do all the advanced moves with equipment (although I have to make some of my own equipment). I will post my scores here today after I do the workout!! Oh, and I am very excited that I will be receiving a pink sandbag for Mother's Day!!!

Yay for pink sandbag. My husband is planning to make me an equalizer, but who knows when that is actually going to happen.
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options

This is a good tip I will try this!

All you advanced ladies are doing a fab job : )
  • Jade17694
    Options

Going to try this tomorrow!
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I meant to hip width... LOL.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4

Burn
    1) Touch Downs: 60/58/60
    2) 10 Crab & 10 Mountain Climbers: 4.5/4/4
    3) Push Up, Burpee & Toe Touch (Alternate between Left & Right ): 7.5/8/7
    4) Sanbag Shoulder Lift & Side Lunge (Alternate Between Left & Right ) – 8lbs medicine ball: 10/11/11

Sculpt
    1) Squats – 2x20lbs dumbbells: 15
    2) Bent Over Row – 2x10lbs dumbbells: 17
    3) WoodChop Left – 8lbs medicine ball: 12
    4) WoodChop Right – 8lbs medicine ball: 12
  • Jade17694
    Options
    I meant to hip width... LOL.

I tried one with my legs apart and it was so much easier! now off to finish yesterdays 12 minutes - only done 4 because of doing yoga and 2 sculpt routines beforehand. will post scores shortly :)
  • Jade17694
    Options
    WK 2 DAY 4 SCORES (i apologise that im posting these wayyy late the day i done them, i only managed 4 mins because of the other routines so just done the last 8 along with the sculpt) :

Touchdowns - 32/37/30
    10 crab + 10 mountain climbers - 4/3/3
    push-up, burpee & alternate toes touch - 3/4/14 <- only done push-ups for the last round
    shoulder lift with weight and side lunge (i used candles) - 15/16/19

I also done wk 2 day 5's sculpt routine tonight making it 3/4 burn workout & 2 sculpts that i completed - plan on doing day 5's burn routine on wednesday after the flow routine :)
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5

Burn
    1) Push Up, Touch Toe & Jump Burpee: 8/8
    2) Pike Mat Jumps: 42/46
    3) Swing, Lunge & Kicks: 16/18
    4) Push Up, Touch Toe & Jump Burpee: 8/8
    5) Pike Mat Jumps: 46/47
    6) Plank, 2 Jumps & Bag Drag - 15lbs kettlebell: 8/9
    7) Tuck Abs: 19/19
    8) Hanging Knee Raises: 18/21

Sculpt
    1) Bicep Curl & Shoulder Press - 2x10lbs: 10
    2) Shoulder Press - 2x10lbs: 12
    3) Around the World - 2x5lbs: 5
    4) Upright Row - 2x10lbs: 16
  • myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Options
    W2 D4 Scores

Touch downs 45/45/41
    Crabs and Mc 3.5/3.5/3.3
    PU, Burpee and toe touch 8/8/7
    Sandbag shoulder lift and side lunge 7.5/8/8

qtikiki you look absolutely amazing in your new profile picture :D !! very inspiring, want to get there too :) ! I have no problem with motivation to do the workouts and really pushing myself, but I always slip at some point with the food part.. really struggling but I will get there!!!
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Aww thanks. My diet is definitely not clean, and I am kind of surprised that I can still get the results I got.
  • myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Options
    I guess calories in calories out matters more than anything!

W3 D3 Scores

Burn
    1/2 Burpee, Star jump: 18/17/16
    PU and Tricep dips (on the floor as I have no dipstation): 5/5/5.5
    Sumo knee touch and front raise and squat (use a weighted plate instead of UGI): 11/11/11
    Wide leg touch and toe abs (again with weighted plate instead of UGI): 15/19/18
  • Jade17694
    Options
    wk 3 day 3 (glad they've finally posted a new workout!):

Burn:
    ½ burpee, star jump, burpee – 10/10/10
    Elevated push ups and tricep dips – 4/5/5
    Sumo knee touch and front raise squat – 10/11/11
    Wide legs touch toe abs – 13/12/14

As i've said before i don't count my sculpt reps i just do it. I done each exercise once through and then got into squat position and threw punches (like in 30 day shred) for 50 secs - didn't have it in me to do the other exercises another 2 times.

I'm getting better at yoga.

P.s I done ALL the push-ups without going down on my knees once :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Yay for regular push ups.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3

Burn
    1) 1/2 Burpee, Star Jump, Burpee: 16/19/20
    2) Elevated Push Ups & Tricep Dips (Floor): 7/7/6
    3) Sumo Knee Touch & Front Raise & Squat – 8lbs medicine ball: 19/24/25
    4) Wide Leg’s Touch Toe Abs – 8lbs medicine ball: 20/17/15

Sculpt
    1) Low Squats – 8lbs medicine ball: 26
    2) Punch Abs – 2x 5lbs dumbbells: 14
    3) Touch Ball Squats: 23
  • Jade17694
    Options
    Week 5 Day 5:

burn:

couplet one - towel plank drag & push-up - 10/12/10
    bicep curl & low jacks - 22/26/20

couplet two - stand crunch and jump - 6/6/13 (changed last round to just crunches because i couldnt 'stand up' without putting my hands down :frown: )
    wide grip pull up (changed to knee tucks holding the door frame) & bicep curls - 5/6/7

couplet three - 10 x mountain climbers, clean & press, squat & press - 4
    3 point plank jump and surfer jump turn - 5

only done one round each of the 3rd couplet because i was struggling to breath. That is also why i haven't done the sculpt routine yet.