30DS Level 2

Replies

• jdel987
    jdel987 Posts: 15 Member
    Did the first day of level 2 yesterday it was rough, but it was a fun to have a new workout. I was getting really tired of all of the jumping jacks.
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    day 1 level 2 :) I wore my heart rate monitor and I burned 50 more calories on level 2 :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    L2 D1 done for me for today, then my 30 mins on the elliptical.

On to D2 tomorrow.... :happy:
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    L2D1! that was fun! worried because my abs aren't as sore as they were at the end of level 1... maybe adding some crunches in there at the end?? def sweated more and my shoulders have that nice burn :) can't wait to conquer this one and move on to level 3!!!
  • rainbownerdsgirl
    rainbownerdsgirl Posts: 14 Member
    did my second day of level two, it seems much shorter than level one

The walk out planks are Crazy!!!

I was thinking you want me to do what!

really killer on the arms and good ab work.
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    D5 of L2 done...half way there :) Anybody else HATE the anterior raises? I'm using 5 pound weights and can only get them to shoulder level and they BURN! I'm way stronger, though, and I'm able to do three pushups with every plank walk out . :bigsmile:
  • ohjoy908
    L2D2 done! she loves those stupid planks and so much cardio!! every time she says that thing about gurgling your heart i have to stop for a beat because i feel nauseous ew lol felt it more on the abs today too...
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Day 1 of Level 2 done!!

I only managed 8 days of Level 1, but strangley find this easier than level one?????!!!!! That makes me odd, right?
  • Kat0310
    I forgot to check in yesterday but I did get my L2 D2 done in the morning. Today, however, I wasn't feeling too good, not up to the jumping around and planks, etc. so I just got on my elliptical instead. I did manage to get in 45 minutes on that and felt good afterward. I can try to get in my L2 D3 later but I won't bank on that, usually if I don't get my exercise in the morning it just doesn't get done at all, way too busy in the evenings after work...

Have a great day everyone!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    L2D4 done. Off to work now,but I have Zumba tonight! Gotta keep it moving. Cruise in 12 days!
  • mialegg
    mialegg Posts: 23 Member
    Day 6 of L2 done! Last week and then move on to L3. I'm excited that I am being consistent with this and I know it's because of this board. It makes me want to keep going, so thanks so much for everyone who comments :flowerforyou:
  • rainbownerdsgirl
    rainbownerdsgirl Posts: 14 Member
    @ azure7

try a 2 or 3 lb weight then work back up to 5 lb weights , they are killer , it is better to have good form with a lower weight
  • ohjoy908
    so sleepy after finishing L2D3 lol probably need more protein... thinking about doing 6 pack in 6 weeks after this... can we do a group for that too?? there's n o way i'd have gotten this far without the wonderful accountability here :)
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    L2D2 done!!! Sweaty Betty!! :embarassed:
  • mialegg
    mialegg Posts: 23 Member
    I was so tired this morning I almost didn't get up, but I want to finish the program on the time schedule I have put on me. I was able to get through it and of course I felt better once it was done. Sometimes you just have to make yourself do it and I'm glad I did :happy:
  • Kat0310
    Got my L2 D3 in this morning. I did end up skipping yesterday, like I said if I don't get my exercise in the morning, it doesn't usually get done. Then did my usual 30 minutes on my elliptical!

Have a great day everyone!
  • ohjoy908
    L2D4 done :) ready for a cold shower then homework... wish i had time for yoga...
  • jdel987
    jdel987 Posts: 15 Member
    finished L2D5. did a little bit of the strengrh training with 10lb weights
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    L2D5 done before work tonight... now the question is do I do day 6 before or after I sleep...
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Completed Level 2 Day 1 yesterday... I forgot to check in. Going to complete day 2 today! It is tough, but I really like it!.

I also went for a walk with my son and I am doing yard work today....so I should have a great burn today =)

Keep up the great work!!!