30DS Level 2

Replies

• AUFlo
    AUFlo Posts: 5 Member
    Started Level 2 on Monday....it's def an increase from Level 1 but hey.... I'm hanging in there and I like it!!!!
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    L2D5 complete! and my encouraging bf pointed out that i'm already halfway through the whole thing :) stay strong everyone!!
  • charlottehammerton
    charlottehammerton Posts: 19 Member
    Level 2 Day 10 Done yestereday!! Really pleased, went for a run yesterday too and wasn't going to do the DVD but then felt guilty and it wasnt so bad.

Now to start Level 3, not sure if I can fit it in today so may have a day off then start level 3 fresh.

Has anyone else started Level 3 and how do you find it? I haven't watched it at all yet so will be a surprise!

:smile:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Forgot to check in on this thread yesterday and I can only access MFP through my phone during the workday (which won't allow me to comment on threads). Got my L2 D4 in yesterday morning and my L2 D5 in this morning :) Still doing my elliptical for 30 minutes afterward also.

So today was the halfway point, 5 more days of L2 and then 10 days on L3.

I'm thinking about doing Ripped in 30 after completing 30DS....
  • ohjoy908
    L2D6 completed... kinda... felling so crappy today. i did it without weights and took so many breaks i don't even want to count it :/ feeling discouraged but i'll try again tomorrow.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Level 2 Day 6 Done!
  • Kat0310
    L2 D6 done for me this morning followed by 30 on the elliptical.

TGIF!!! :smile:
  • ohjoy908
    L2 D7 done! after buying new gym and running shoes i was way more motivated to work out! i've been eating really well today too so i feel great! much better than yesterday! took a peek at level three.... and it is terrorfying!! some of the workouts from previous levels are just in the warmups!! i got through the first =5 min then i was done lol can't wait til i'm ready for it!!
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    L2D7 complete! can't believe I'm more than half way through the 30 days! The scale hasn't budged but, I feel so much stronger and people are noticing a difference :) WTG all of you.. level 3 -we are coming for you!
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Love the motivation! I would like to do six week six pack also but, I think I'll go to ripped in 30 after the shred.... then six week six pack... gotta lose some more inches!
  • ohjoy908
    L2D8 done! i'm noticing more definition in my thighs above my knees...
    took a rest day yesterday and was able to push through more of the tougher moves. at one point my bf heard me whimpering and panting from the next room and he ran into encourage me! he got right down with me and said things like "you can do it babe!" and "stick with it!" a guy who will drop everything to push me to my goals is the kind of man i want to spend my life with. I almost cried. lol
  • Kat0310
    This morning was my D9 on L2. I forgot to check in here Saturday and Sunday but did do it both days :)

So tomorrow will be my last day on L2 !
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    I am behind everyone else - on Day 2 of Level 2 - but really happy with how this is working. I have never stuck at an exercise plan before - usually give up after 2 days! I was going to have a day off yesterday but somehow found myself just getting stuck in. Cant wait until the end of the 30 days to check my measurements and photos. The before photos are awful so I am thinking any improvement will be a good thing!
    Has anyone else done a mid 30 day weigh in or measurement check? I am dying to but worried I will give up if I havent seen any improvements!
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Womblewoo - I vote that you wait until you're done the program to weigh and measure. I'm on the last day of L2 and haven't seen any changes (except an increase in strength), but I have less than 10 pounds to lose. If you do measure throughout the program, promise yourself you'll stick it out even if there are no changes....b/c you're working on your health. No giving up on that! :)
  • Kat0310
    Completed Level 2 today, day 10 :) I'm the same, so far I haven't lost any lbs. but I don't have many to lose anyway. I know I've gained some muscle though so I'm sure that's it. No biggie, I feel stronger for sure! It was about the same for me last year when I did 30DS, I think by the end I only lost about 5 lbs. You really can't expect to lose a lot of weight doing this workout since you are gaining the muscle. You should just concentrate on the measurements. I'm sure anyone sticking with this will notice a difference in that at the end of the 30 days.

On to level 3 tomorrow, so I'll start checking in on that thread. :smile:
  • folkoono
    folkoono Posts: 18 Member
    About to start this tomorrow. I previewed the video this evening. Yikes! I think the only way I'm going to get through is by constantly reminding myself that it's only for 20 minutes...
  • ohjoy908
    L2D9 & 10 complete! i forgot to check in yesterday. not ready for level 3 yet so i'm going to do level 2 for a few more days. at least 3.
  • azure7
    Finished L2 last night. Was able to finally get through all the anterior raises with my 5 pound weights. Yessss! I did L3 today...it's a killer!
  • ohjoy908
    L2D11 done lol still struggling but should probably move on? i can bump it back down if i need to.
  • azure7
    Ohjoy - Which moves are you struggling with? Or is it the cardio? There are lots of plank moves and pushups in L3.