How is everyone doing?

Options
13»

Replies

• Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I did the last day of level 2 today! I am actually on day 22 because i did level 1 12 days until I could buy the DVD. I took pics last night of progress so far. OMG I think I am amazed. Its hard for me to really see it like my FI does but I look in the mirror everyday and I HATE my stomach i feel like its fatter than it actually looks.
  • spanglevie
    spanglevie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Done 2 days of level 3 now and I have to say it's my favourite level. Not keen on Rockstar jumps, but the rest of it I love. I agree the time flies by.
  • Mrshotwing
    Options
    Is anyone up for doing Ripped in 30 next? I have 5 days left on the 30 day shred and would love the team motivation again. if So send me a friend request and just put in ripped in 30. we can work out the details after.
  • spanglevie
    spanglevie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Is anyone up for doing Ripped in 30 next? I have 5 days left on the 30 day shred and would love the team motivation again. if So send me a friend request and just put in ripped in 30. we can work out the details after.

Yep me - I was planning this next. Already got the DVD ready to go. I'm away for 10 days in June though so there might be a break. I'm taking it with me but if there are weights involved I might not be able to do it while I'm away.
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I guess most of us are on level 3 now, and some may be almost done. I took some breaks during level 2, so I didn't make it 30 days straight. I am on day 4 of level 3....and to be honest, level 3 might be the easiest. Well, maybe that is not the correct word, because I sweat more on level 3 then level 1 or 2. Level 3 just seems less like torture then the others lol.

Ripped in 30 is next for me :).
  • Mrshotwing
    Options
    level 3 seems to fly by to me. :) really dont like the pushups in this one. :( Oh well have 4 days left. a few of us are going to start ripped in 30 next. you are welcome to add me if you would like to join in. :) i am going to try and start june 1st but will have to double up with the shred for 2 days to accomplish this. just going to motivate each other and keep each other accounntable. and take pics and measurements.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I started level III tonight....heading to ripped in 30 next too!!! I'll take an invite if someone is giving them out :)
  • nresendes27
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 3 and find it challenging, the jumps in the end kill my knees so I replace some of them with other cardio. Ripper in 30 got me next but I think I will be behind the group again. I have not taken a rest day yet and I think that is why I have seen such results! The big bonus is being able to say " I work out every day" love it!!! Is anyone posting before. & after pics?