It's Friday....what will your weekend bring?

Options
124»

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Meet them all!! They could all be rubbish!! :laugh: Or 1 of 3 might be the ONE :love:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Have fun!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Saturday: Date then babyshower
    Sunday: another (different) date, then long run, then pool party

Keeping busy :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

Nice!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Tonight ...who knows I'm gonna go out for dinner and see what I can drum up, but it has to be an early night I have class all day tmrw! Then tomorrow night work VTC calls to fight for funding so that will suck. Sunday I am planning on cleaning the house top to bottom and then a longggggg run (so a mile or so hahah).

Man I better make tonight a good night my weekend all written out like that sucks!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm kinda bummed... not only did I find out last week I'm deploying... but this morning I found out I'm up for reassignment when I return home from the deployment. Turns out, the deployment was the REAL reason bodybuilder withdrew last weekend. So I'm tempted to just cancel everything and not waste anyone's time.

Doesn't that just stink? It's finally raining men... and now I need to bow out of the dating game.

Awwww honey, that sux! How long are you deployed for? And why the hell didnt the big man just SAY something instead of blowing off like that. Men! :grumble:

The thing is, what do the military do for their social lives? You cant just put it on hold for deployment, can you?? Isn't that just part of the deal if you date some in the military?? :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Where you meeting all these men Kits?? Are you on a site?? Have a great time :bigsmile:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm kinda bummed... not only did I find out last week I'm deploying... but this morning I found out I'm up for reassignment when I return home from the deployment. Turns out, the deployment was the REAL reason bodybuilder withdrew last weekend. So I'm tempted to just cancel everything and not waste anyone's time.

Doesn't that just stink? It's finally raining men... and now I need to bow out of the dating game.

Oh wow! :( Do you know when you will be leaving?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Oh that sucks. Where are you getting deployed to (if you can say) and for how long?
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    and unloading hay sunday afternoon.

Am I the only one who noticed this gem? I'm a sucker for a guy doing manual labor. :blushing:
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wine tastings at different vineyards around my friend's home. Should be very fun :D
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Tonight at the Music Festival is gonna be Vanilla Ice and Nelly... LOL
  • stardustfan
    stardustfan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's a long weekend for me, so I get an extra day to enjoy the nice weather!

Friday - went to see a play (parents and I have seasons' tickets to a local theatre, I suspect it's their way of ensuring they have a night out with me every month)

Saturday - errands during the day, going to see The Avengers in the evening with my brother and his gf

Sunday - work stuff during the day, date with new boy in the evening (I'm starting to think we might be reaching the point where you stop counting in number of dates, and instead go with number of weeks/months... exciting!)

Monday - hanging out with new boy again (yay!) during the day, meeting up with bff for dinner.

Looks to be a good weekend!