WoW idea: occasional casual guild?

Options

Replies

• sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Heh Klara got some bags and some change from me in the mines in Elwynn. If I am on and someone needs help let me know. I plan on making a DK to level as well as the hunter to get some glyphs made, but one thing at a time. It's been a rough week for me so getting online has been here and there
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Just so that everyone knows, I'm out of state for a few days on vacation, so I won't be logging in. Please keep the guild going, and if you have MFP friends that play wow - or see other players posting - feel free to nudge them and give them the guild info and let them know they're welcome to join us! Would love to see the guild grow. :)
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im down to join in every now and then on my non raiding days. I raid on four toons, one doing Hardmodes on Area 52 horde, so a casual guild I can relax in will be win. Ill try getting set up tonight. Lightbringer on Alliance yes?
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes - lightbringer on alliance. Whisper anyone online and they will add you. :)
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Is anyone in the guild still playing?
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. I know I've only had time for my main which is not in the guild. I'm limited to about only 6 ours a week playing right now so poor Klara (my mfp character) is stored away in some inn.

I know when people were playing they were all really nice.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    hmm i'm curious too! haven't played wow in about 2 years though. really making me want to take a scroll of rez that my old guildies keep sending me
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I played my entire time in WoW like this from day 1 of live. Just a bunch of slackers that hung out, goofed around and made each other laugh in very casual 5-man's. It was the best. :) In fact, the worst we did at stuff (through either poor gameplay or boozing) became our trophy case of terrible achievements. :D
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll create a toon to come play with you guys :)
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Figured I'd give it a bump. The MFP guild IS still available on Lightbringer. I'll be honest and say there's very little activity there right now, but the GM of the guild (me) is still very active on the server on one alt or another. If anyone is interested, I'd welcome the company ingame, and perhaps build the guild activity back up. I'll even offer to help with bags and tabards if people want help getting started.
  • Akumu
    Options
    Created a character, Nightsaki. I will log on sometime during the day today.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Aww I wish I saw this thread sooner. Is the guild idea still going on? I detest alliance, but I will do it for the achievement I suppose. I could use 10 more points on my account. :)
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'll create a toon for the guild. I won't be on very often, but will check in when I can. Alliance on Lightbringer? Lemme go see what I can come up with.

Okay, Draenei monk named Callory. Get it? Calorie? :-P
  • Akumu
    Options
    Okay, I'm on right now, maybe we can get some new peeps in there :)
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hm, guess I'll make an alliance something... but what. I have one of everything on my main server with no specific faves... now I can't wait to go home and make this toon and get harassed by my bf who I harassed for making an alliance stating "we do not play with them, we kill them on site"
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    I'll create a toon there when I get home tonight. I'll be on sometime after 5:00 eastern time.
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll see about creating a toon this weekend, although my total gaming time is limited to about 5 hours a week.
  • whooter
    whooter Posts: 47
    Options
    Created a Draenei Warrior named "Thygappe" this morning. Should be fun!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are tempting me to resub. I have a Dwarf Hunter in Arathi Highlands (I think) that I haven't touched in months. Did you ever gkick anyone for inactivity or would he still be in the guild?
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Noone has been kicked - everyone is still in the guild. Inducted Akuma, Whooter, and one other this morning - turns out Whooter and his wife live 30 minutes from me IRL. That was a fun surprise. :)

Slim, your dwarf will still be in the guild right where you left him. Feel free to bring it. :)