who's 5'3" and like 130lbs?!?

Options

Replies

• bserwack
    bserwack Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me, I am also looking for friends in the same range. I am 5'4" and 130lbs, looking to lose 10lbs.
  • caramellattekiss
    caramellattekiss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 130, aiming to reach 123ish. Feel free to add me, we've got similar goals, looks like.
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 123lbs, wanting to get down to around 110lbs, or whatever feels right, because I'm building muscle as well. Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends with similar goals. :)
  • bartleby9
    bartleby9 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 127. I'm trying to get down to 115. I was riding my bike for 50 minutes everyday, but fell off the wagon. I went on vacation and now it's rainy and wet outside. I am on a diet of 1200 calories though. We shall see.
  • brandyanne11
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 138, was 127 and over the last couple of months stopped tracking and gained 10 lbs :( So upset! I'd love to become friends with anyone to have accountability and focus :)
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 132 lbs - down from 150lb. I was really struggling to lose on MFPs short person standard of 1200 cals. I upped it to my BMR of 1400 and eat back my exercise cals and have found the weight is coming off easier now.

Anyone feel free to add me!

It would be nice to see people on my newsfeed in the same range. As much as I love my friends on here it can get a little disheartening seeing their amazing losses week after week and huge calorie burns from the same exercise that barely gets me an extra biscuit! :wink:
  • CAfilly88
    CAfilly88 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 121, down from 128 in four weeks. I'm aiming to build lean muscle and to get rid of the post-baby belly flab. I'm also looking for people with the same starting point as me.. Feel free to add me!
  • smcfin
    smcfin Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 94 lbs (close in height, not in weight) and I'm working on gaining weight, in muscle, not in fat. I'm also still growing so 94 isn't bad for my age (I'm not going to say what it is, but it's less than 18 :wink:) I realized that I eat a lot more than I thought I did. I'm working on getting my food intake under control before my metabolism slows down, I eat about 1,700+ calories a day, but I excersize a lot. Good Luck to everyone trying to lose weight!
  • Sky03
    Sky03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We're twins! 5'3 and 128 lbs. I've been trying to lose the same 6-8 lbs for months!!!
  • tcupero
    tcupero Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 126 right now. I am in the same boat as everyone else. Please add me! I am looking for other small women about the same size to get some pointers cause it's hard to stay encouraged. I've lost 5 lbs since I started at the end of April. My ideal weight is 108, but just getting back to 115 would be awesome.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 132 lbs - down from 150lb. I was really struggling to lose on MFPs short person standard of 1200 cals. I upped it to my BMR of 1400 and eat back my exercise cals and have found the weight is coming off easier now.

Anyone feel free to add me!

It would be nice to see people on my newsfeed in the same range. As much as I love my friends on here it can get a little disheartening seeing their amazing losses week after week and huge calorie burns from the same exercise that barely gets me an extra biscuit! :wink:

Lol I feel the same way!!! I have lost nothing. I feel like I have toned some, but a weight loss would be nice. I added you.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    We're twins! 5'3 and 128 lbs. I've been trying to lose the same 6-8 lbs for months!!!

Yes the same 6-8 pounds. I have recently given up on the number cuz it seemed like it wasn't going to happen, but secretly I still want to loss. :blushing:
  • brunette_angel
    Options
    I'm 5'3' and I'm 155 and I can't drop the pounds either. This is actually gradually helping though. I go running for about 20 minutes a day, and then on Friday's I go to Zumba class. I never drive anywhere, really, but I never really go out of town either. I ride my bike or run everywhere.
  • verywaterbeary
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and i exercise regularly, daily (well, maybe not for this past week) and i'm 130 lbs exactly! last summer i restricted and went from 117 to 105 lbs the unhealthy way but when school rolled around my weight skyrocketed. needless to say i've learned my lesson. anyways, it's so nice to see people my same size and aiming to lose weight as well!
  • clairebear9123
    clairebear9123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 124lb. I'm trying to get down to 120lbs but it is so hard to lose the extra few pounds.. grrr i welcome advice! add me!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It seams like there are a lot of us around! 5'3 CW-131... :frown: I was always 115-122 Until we moved to Seattle a year ago and I currently stay home. It was easy when I would run around at work and eat around 1200 calories a day because I burned about that with the career that I had. Now, trying to eat 1200 (after I've gained over the last year) I just seem to maintain the weight. I've been working on it but it just would be easier with a buddy.
  • JESSiCA26x
    JESSiCA26x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and as of this morning I'm 148 (Down from 158 since Feb whoohooo) and I was SUPER stoked to finally break into the 140s. My family and I started eating clean (I'm sticking hardcore to Paleo) 2 weeks ago and in those 2 weeks I've felt better and lost a total of 6lbs, even with eating 1200-1250 calories/day. I'm also doing the LiveFit program by Jamie Eaton (printable workouts off bodybuilding.com) and it's the best one I've done so far. My favorite part is the first 4 weeks there is NO cardio, its all about weights and building up your muscle and toning, LOVE. My advice? Make eating clean and working out the love of your life, and the rest will come. Also, if you're a woman and have never done strength training using free weights, DO IT, the results will show so much faster than if you just do cardio alone. Plus, the more muscle you build the more calories you burn even when sleeping! Anyone who wants to friend me, you're more than welcome :smile:
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 123lbs, wanting to get down to around 110lbs, or whatever feels right, because I'm building muscle as well. Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends with similar goals. :)

hey we're twins! weight 122.4lbs with a goal weight of 110lbs
    ok so i'm a smidge shorter (5'2.5) LOL

i added you :)
  • denisecandoit
    denisecandoit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im exactly as you are!! I just joined and am figuring out all the nuances of the app. Im currently running and doing strength training with a TRX system. Unsure of what a healthy goal weight should be as muscle weighs more than fat-but im thinking 122?
  • 19erin78
    19erin78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 128 lbs. My goal is to get to 110 - 115 by March 2013

I play soccer 2 X per week, and yoga once per week but feel that I need to do more to lose (vs currently maintaining). And I have a weakness for sugar that I'm trying to kick. Add me!