It's Time for a Revolution!

Options
13»

Replies

• Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    ALMOST done!!! Only three workouts left! I think I am going to start over and just do one week of each level (WO 1, WO 2, Cardio 1 for a week, then WO 3, WO 4, Cadio 1 for a week...) I did get great results but I still have a ways to go. I guess it was not realistic to think I would look like the girls on the video after I finished but I was kind of hoping for it! Maybe after another round or two I could look like them. I have lost a considerable number of inches (I will log the final total when I am finished in three days), but I still have belly fat that needs to go.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! I can't wait to hear how many inches you've lost!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    RESULTS ARE IN!!!!

Starting weight was 134 ending weight was 127.
    Measurements were:
    Upper chest 34 - 33
    Bust 36.5 - 35
    Midriff 31 - 29.5
    Upper Arm 11.5 - 11
    Waist 32.5 - 29
    Upper Hip 37.5 - 36.5
    Lower Hip 38.5 - 37
    Upper thigh 21 - 21
    Mid thigh 21 - 21.5
    Calf 14 - 14
    Dress size 8 - 4

1zz0zrb.jpg
    2d6pjis.jpg

It might take me a couple more rounds, but I can and WILL get the body I deserve!!!!
  • KayKayCPA
    KayKayCPA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your posts! I started phase 2 this week. I was experiencing frustration during phase 1 expecting a greater weight loss. I lost 3 lbs in the first weekend then took the next three weeks to loose another pound! I am glad to see this is not uncommon. I am excited to see how much more strength I have now, even after just one month.
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    So after finishing, I have taken a horrid break. I have a hernia (which I think I have had for years but now that I lost so much belly fat, it is visible). I am seeing a surgeon in two weeks and I have been using this as an excuse to "take it easy". I feel myself turning into jello. My hard muscles are going away. I am losing all I have done. This is kind of sad to me becuase it makes me think "will I have to workout this hard forever just to maintain?" I have decided that the surgeon won't be able to see the hernia if it is burried in fat, so I am back at it! I am starting over and doing just one week at each level. I am hoping to up the weights and have better form this time around. WO 1, Here I come!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Workouts 1 and 2 were SO much easier this time around! I barely broke a sweat. I am sore today from WO 1 though. I think I like the idea of repeating the program over and over but only spending one week on each level. This way I can get a rest with out taking a "break" from working out. I will stay in the routine, but not kill myself everyday. Obviously even WO 1 and 2 were good for me because I am really sore in my inner thighs and armpit muscles (that may not be the technical name for them). I am excited to see what my results will be like this time around!
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Cardio 1 is a total piece of cake after finishing cardio 3! I am surprised by how much stronger I am. I took 2 weeks off and still it is not too bad at all.
  • Innerautumn
    Options
    Holy Sore Muscles, Batman! Even though I completed WO 11 and 12, these early guys still do the job! Just worked through 3 and 4. My tricepts hate me today. I am using heavy weights for the whole thing. I am so impressed by how much stronger I am. My form is so much better this time around. I skipped Hallow Man because it made my stomach bulge really gross. I am off to see the surgeon about my hernia tomorrow. Hopefully he will tell me that I need a tummy tuck ASAP and insurance must pick-up the bill! (That'd sure be nice!)