Starting New Rules of Lifting tomorrow!!

13»

Replies

• MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Do you alternate these exercises or do you do 15 squats...wait 60 secs...do 15 squats....OR is it like a circuit and you do squats, rest, then do another exercise...rest...? Does that make sense?

They are split up into exercise A, B, C. Some alternate moves and others don't. For example squats are workouts A. You do a set of 15, rest 60 secs, do another 15. Then....move to section Workout B. This consists of Push ups and seated rows. So you do 15 push ups, rest 60 secs, 15 rows, rest, 15 push ups, rest, 15 rows. It indicates which workouts have alternating sets.

ssgtwifey, what activity level are you set on? do you do both NROFLW and cardio? I'm currently resetting and in the 5-6 hour of activity level but don't know how to keep that if I'm doing NROFLW...

For my TDEE, I believe its moderate, whatever it is for 3-4 hours per week. I do NROLFW and then 2-3 days of 20-30 cardio,
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    I just finished Stage 2 workout 2b
    Definitely a great workout:) I dont see any changes yet in my body only because im eating at TDEE right now. SO I am very optimistic that when I make my cut, the inches will finally show through for me:)
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    I just finished Stage 2 workout 2b
    Definitely a great workout:) I dont see any changes yet in my body only because im eating at TDEE right now. SO I am very optimistic that when I make my cut, the inches will finally show through for me:)

It's so awesome to see your enthusiasm! I'm so excited for you!