2013 brides?? lets do this.

Options

Replies

• toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am getting married on June 01, 2013! I will do it with you! :) I just started at this thing yesterday, so I am really motivated now!

I'm getting married June 1st as well. Go June 1st brides! (Well, that's not legally true.) I am married. We got married in November, but the wedding is in June. I hope we all reach our goals.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    May 18th- that's the day! I'm not doing the whole girly thing though. Sorry ladies! =) But I DO want to be my healthiest and look my best. We're doing a Warrior Dash that day, then saying our "I Do's" after we cross the finish line together. We are both working on getting healthier, and that's very special. =)
  • toshi89
    Options
    May 18th- that's the day! I'm not doing the whole girly thing though. Sorry ladies! =) But I DO want to be my healthiest and look my best. We're doing a Warrior Dash that day, then saying our "I Do's" after we cross the finish line together. We are both working on getting healthier, and that's very special. =)

That sounds so cool. (My parents would kill me! lol)
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hey everyone,

i joined this site over the summer but haven't really gotten serious about it til about dec. 2012 when i found out that my wedding dress doesn't fit me, which is a size 14. i currently am weighing in at 174 lbs. at 5'3" and i figure i need to lose about 30-40 lbs. to fit into this sucker by june 15. anyone else on here ever find themselves needing to lose weight under a tight timeline? if so, any tips would be greatly appreciated! since cracking down, meaning, logging gym time, workout videos, personal training and closely monitoring/restricting my diet, i have lost about 5 lbs. in the past month, but i figure if i want to hit my goal, i really need to lose about double that per month. thanks for reading :)

carina
  • toshi89
    Options
    hey everyone,

i joined this site over the summer but haven't really gotten serious about it til about dec. 2012 when i found out that my wedding dress doesn't fit me, which is a size 14. i currently am weighing in at 174 lbs. at 5'3" and i figure i need to lose about 30-40 lbs. to fit into this sucker by june 15. anyone else on here ever find themselves needing to lose weight under a tight timeline? if so, any tips would be greatly appreciated! since cracking down, meaning, logging gym time, workout videos, personal training and closely monitoring/restricting my diet, i have lost about 5 lbs. in the past month, but i figure if i want to hit my goal, i really need to lose about double that per month. thanks for reading :)

carina

Oh yea. My dress didn't fit when I bought it either. I needed to lose about ten pounds & I did within a couple months. Problem is I gained it back over the holidays, so I'm starting over. At 5'6 I am suppose to weigh 150 & well... I've never been that. I personally use a lot of Blender videos for my workouts. They have 1000s of free videos on YouTube and on their website. Also they have a free 5 week program & an 8 week program that doesn't cost much to help you lose up to 24 ibs, or even more & it comes with recipes and so forth and so on. Also, even if you don't use the programs(I haven't) you can use their videos an watch what you eat and you can lose it. I started over & I already see the difference in just a week. My wedding is June 1st, so, it's crunch time.
  • petiteshannon
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am getting married September 7th and have 34lbs to go! So glad to have found this group! I am starting the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workout! What is everyone else doing? OH CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL BRIDES!
  • petiteshannon
    Options
    I AM GETTING MARRIED ON THE 7TH AS WELL!
  • petiteshannon
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also a September 2013 bride! I know I'll never forgive myself if I don't change my ways and get in shape for my wedding. If that's not enough to motivate me, nothing ever will! I've made a weekly workout plan, started a workout journal, weighed, measured and took my before pictures (never a fun step). I want to lose about 50 lbs by my wedding date and am here to help motivate anyone! Feel free to add me! We can do this. :smile:

I AM ALSO GETTING MARRIED SEPTEMBER 7TH!
  • exquisitecadavre
    Options
    Hello ladies!
    Congrats to all the beautiful brides!

I'm a 2013 bride as well--December 20th. =]
    While there is no way I will get to my eventual goal (at least not healthily) I still think it is possible to lose a good 40-50lbs before my wedding.

Good luck to everyone!
  • mariah_papaya
    mariah_papaya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The big date is August 24, 2013! Want to lose about 15lbs and tone up allover! Doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program, need a motivation buddy!
  • petiteshannon
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am getting married in September and I have just under 30lbs to go!
  • petiteshannon
    Options
    Getting married on September 21, 2013! Would love motivating friends, too! :)
    [/quote

I'm getting married in September and have 30lbs to go! We can be each other motivators!
  • stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the group, and I'm a 2013 bride- April 19th, 2013 to be exact. Less than 100 days to go! I'm hoping to lose another 20-30 lbs on top of the 54 that I've lost so far, mainly through leangains and strength training.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    6 months and 1 day left for me! i've been trying to workout and eat better, but i've been sick twice in the past 2 weeks! :explode:
  • TallulahLaurent
    TallulahLaurent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, my wedding isMay 26, 2013! I'm on here to lose about 5-10 pounds before the wedding/ to get down to my goal weight once and for all and have one less thing to worry about! Feel free to friend me!!
  • LadyRoff
    LadyRoff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi All, im new to this website and loving it so far! I am getting married this year, after postponing it last year due to me being so ashamed of how i look at the moment. So really determined to get healthy and lose about 4 or 5 stone! We are planning for Oct or Nov, and i will book it nearer the time once the weight starts coming off. (this is my second wedding so i know exactly what i want)!

Anyway, please feel free to add me as a friend!

Alison
  • TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am getting married on June 2, 2013!

Would love all new friends and excited brides-to-be!!

-Tera
  • cstephens3258
    cstephens3258 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'm getting married in October 2013, and am very excited for the day. i want to feel good and look good, and know that no matter what, i have an amazing person waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

please feel free to add - i'm always looking to support and for support!
  • HollyInBalance
    HollyInBalance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to this group as well! We are getting married on October 12th, 2013. I have 15 lbs to lose before the wedding so I'm looking for new friends to support me along the way. I have a 232 day logging streak going so I'm looking for friends that won't disappear for a few months at a time. I really need people to keep motivating me to make HEALTHY food choices as well as introducing me to new and exciting workouts. I typically run, do 2 boots camps a week with a Jillian-style trainer, and SPiN once a week so I'm certainly active enough but I don't make the best food choices or I don't eat enough and that's counterproductive as well. I'm excited to join a group for supportive fellow brides-to-be!! :) - Holly
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in October of this year. I don't have a weight goal in mind - about six months ago I started working with a personal trainer and I am continuing that. I just want to get more fit and feel better, both mentally and physically. The scale had been stuck for months but I'm now down 5lbs this month, so that's great motiviation for me, but I'd love more support!

Today I have a case of the munchies - since I went grocery shopping yesterday, I know all that's in the house. We're not talking junk food here, but I still have a desire to go and eat everything in the fridge and cubbies! Guess I better drink more water and stay on my path...