2013 brides?? lets do this.

Options
12346»

Replies

• ljmp12
    Options
    Hello Beautiful Brides,

I am also in want of a accountability and motivational buddy. I'm getting married Oct 19, 2013 and have just started my weight loss in November. I started at 172 but now I'm down to 155... still have a little ways to go. I'm teacher and for some reason it is so hard not to stress eat. My fiance eats horribly and that doesn't help either! BUT, now I'm buying the groceries and fixing them meals and we've both started losing. Anyone interested in keeping in touch and helping one another to achieve our goals, let me know!
  • Danasusann
    Danasusann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married 11/20/2013. I've got to lose at least 50 lbs! ...gotta look good in my bikini :) I can't go on this cruise looking like a WHALE! I need some extra support. Congrats to everyone :)
  • MsTosha82
    MsTosha82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I'm getting married May 16, 2013. I am really excited and nervous too. I'm trying to lose at least 30lbs or more. I am hoping that it's not too late. I want to look good for my wedding and honeymoon. Maybe I will be able to fit in that yellow polka dot bikini :smile: ......ok well maybe not :( but close :smile: