Zumba wii Challenge

Options

Replies

• toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi I have been away so couldn't do any Zumba, no classes or anywhere to put DVD or Wii (nightmare) but I have got right back into it today. Just been the gym and do 1hr Zumba class in my lunch time. Now eating my lunch at my desk which is never good. Best get back to it before I am fired hehehe xx

That great. I am glad you are still doing the challenge. Keep up the good work. Wow it takes dedication to go workout on your lunch break. I work on a military base and I have a hard time getting to the gym on my break. They also offer us an hour for 3 days a week for PT. That is a shame. I think I really need to do a little better. LOL Keep up the good work.
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Did some Zumba tonight. I also did a 150 squat challenge today. I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow.

Great job. A 150 squat challenge. Wow that is sore heaven. lol Is that challenge on my fitness pal as well?
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Zumba 7/17 complete. I am also doing a walking challenge. I did 30 minutes of zumba and walked for a hour. Going to bed early tonight. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Did some Zumba tonight. I also did a 150 squat challenge today. I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow.

Great job. A 150 squat challenge. Wow that is sore heaven. lol Is that challenge on my fitness pal as well?

Yes, under Fitness thread. It's posted as mini challenge. I think tomorrow's challenge is 200 jumping jacks.
  • rayita001
    Options
    Natalia is feeling a bit better. I was able to do 60 min of Zumba.
  • toniarandall
    Options

I am glad to hear she is feeling better. Did u say she was 4 months and had her shots. OMG I think I would have cried at the doctor's office. They are so adorable at that age. Keep u the good work because it is hard balance so many things in one day.
  • rayita001
    Options

I am glad to hear she is feeling better. Did u say she was 4 months and had her shots. OMG I think I would have cried at the doctor's office. They are so adorable at that age. Keep u the good work because it is hard balance so many things in one day.

Yes, she's 4 months old. I also have a 7 year old. I wanted to cry, but I held strong. My oldest was there trying to comfort her little sister too. I'm in my last month of vacation and am going to start to try to balance work, family, and working out. I'm a teacher, so it will be hard. My goal is to try not to bring papers to grade at home, but we'll see about that when the time comes.

I completed my workout today. 60 min of Zumba and 45 min walking with my husband. The girls stayed with my niece.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    OMG I have fell off:cry: but I'm getting back on tomorrow I promise myself:heart:
  • toniarandall
    Options
    OMG I have fell off:cry: but I'm getting back on tomorrow I promise myself:heart:

Yeah!!! I am glad u back. As longs as u haven't given up.
  • toniarandall
    Options
    Okay I just got my Zumba 2 today that I ordered. I love this one way better than the first zumba I was doing. I did 60 minutes of zumba today and had a blast doing the new steps.
  • rayita001
    Options
    Are any of you experiencing lower back problems with all of the twists? I have a little bit of soreness.

Anyway, I didn't do a Zumba DVD tonight. I did some standing crunches, Zumba style if that counts. I also did a lot of flor crunches tonight.
  • ebonyroche
    Options
    I didn't break my promise:happy: , I did Zumba Activate 55 min with a little dancing and stretching.
  • rayita001
    Options
    It's been a rough week for me. Once again no Zumba today; however, I did manage to exercise. My baby has been waking up very moody at the time I'm exercising. I guess I have to pick another time.
  • toniarandall
    Options
    It's been a rough week for me. Once again no Zumba today; however, I did manage to exercise. My baby has been waking up very moody at the time I'm exercising. I guess I have to pick another time.

This week has been rough for me to. I have not been feeling well. I skip a day as well. Oh well. I picked up today and back in the running. Keep up the good work
  • toniarandall
    Options
    30 minutes of Zumba complete. Have been out of the loop on Friday and Saturday. I have not been feeling so great and did'nt not get any work out in. Well I am back. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • rayita001
    Options
    Ok. It's back on! I didn't feel like doing it, but once I finished, I felt great!!
    60 min Zumba live dvd plus stretching.
  • ebonyroche
    Options
    Great job! Is this the live dvd that came with the EXhilarate set? I haven't tried it yet. I did the Activate plus a little dancing and stretching for 55 min
  • rayita001
    Options
    Great job! Is this the live dvd that came with the EXhilarate set? I haven't tried it yet. I did the Activate plus a little dancing and stretching for 55 min

Yes, I like this one. I haven't tried the toning one, have you?
  • rayita001
    Options
    Well, I went for a walk this evening with my hubby. The Girl's were with my niece. When we got back the baby was being fussy. She has a low temp, but doing better. Needless to say, I was able to get in 35 min of Zumba.
  • ebonyroche
    Options

Yes, I like this one. I haven't tried the toning one, have you?
    No, not yet. Only the step by step, activate and exhilarate. I can't wait to salsa my way to the next dvd