Here we go!

Options
12346»

Replies

• luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

We are at the end of July...this month went by so fast!!

:flowerforyou: I have a question...how many of you are using the exercises I post? How many of you are actually visiting this thread? I need to know to help me decide if I will continue this in August. Please let me know here or by private message. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

:smile: I am also rejoining a Team Challenge in August. If you are interested in a DAILY challenge (you have to check in every day), please let me know and I can help you get on a team.:smile:

:heart: This weeks plan!:heart:

MONDAY - Full body
    2 sets of 15:
    Squats
    Lunges
    Tricep Dips
    (Modified) Pushups
    Superman
    Bicycle crunches

TUESDAY -
    20- 30 mins of cardio
    (walking, running, videos, jumping jacks - anything that increases your heart rate)

WEDNESDAY - Arms
    2 sets of 15:
    Wood chops
    Lawn mowers
    Tricep Kickbacks
    (Mod) Push ups
    Swimmers Press
    Alt Dumbell Curls

THURSDAY -
    20-30 mins of ardio

FRIDAY - Abs
    2 sets of 15:
    Butterfly crunches
    Windshield wipers
    Toe Touches
    Bridges
    Planks (time yourself 2 times)

SATURDAY -
    20-30 mins cardio
    Try something new - a new video, an new exercise, or push yourself for a new distance/time!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie,

I would say that I have done 80% of your workouts though not always on the days they were posted for :tongue: You have done an excellent job of putting it all together and I appreciate your effort.:flowerforyou:
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Well, I know the end of the week is gonna be crazy, so I wanted to get a fphead start! :tongue:

I walked on the treadmill for 5 miles today! So easy when you're caught yup in a movie! :laugh:
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to check in every day, but have been using about 3/4 of the workouts (those that are strength based) on my non-biking and non-running days. I really liked having them all laid out early, and then I just plopped them into my week, as needed.

Thanks for all you did for us this month, Jackie! And, way to get some good walking in while watching a movie!
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Hello everyone! How is your week going? Sorry I haven't been on in a bit, I was setting up some teams for another group I'm in!

I've exercised everyday this week, except yesterday cuz I was packing. I am now in San Diego for the weekend!
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just got back from my girls weekend, and I am trying to catch up real quick. Here are the first 2 days, and I will be posting the rest of the week soon, kay?

Monday - 8/06 - Full body

75 jumping jacks
    40 crunches/sit ups
    30 squats
    10 push ups

Tuesday - 8/07 - Legs

2 minute Bear Walk
    100 Jumping Jacks
    50 Squats
    50 Lunges
    50 Calf Raises

You can break this up, and make it a circuit if you like.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Did Mondays work out on Sunday. Did Wednesdays workout today as well as a 150 lunge challenge from the main forum. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day :).