Chubby Girls

Options
124»

Replies

• nicolebunny55
    Options
    I really think its all about confidence and not size. I have always been a thicker girl but i believe because I didnt have much confidence it hindered me from dating alot. I have seen women that were way thicker than me have dates and boyfriends on a regular. The older I get the more confident I get and the more I accept myself as is and that why I think I get more men trying to talk to me now than when I was younger.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Obviously, clothing size is not the determining factor. I think all the ladies should just send nude pics of themselves to all the guys on Single Peeps. We'll get together (eventually) and provide a list of who is chubby and who is not.

:laugh:

I know I'm chubby. But I'm working on it. I'm already more confident in how I look, even though I'm not fit yet. I'll get there. But if a guy doesn't want to get to know me, then it's his loss. I'm awesome. :tongue:

Please go directly to Wal Mart and ask them where to get a sarcasm meter. Yours seems to be broken. Unfortunately, you'll have to do this in person as these meters are not available through their website.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Please go directly to Wal Mart and ask them where to get a sarcasm meter. Yours seems to be broken. Unfortunately, you'll have to do this in person as these meters are not available through their website.

I've asked before and they said they were out of stock.
  • lotOFbody
    lotOFbody Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im a Chubby Chic, been that way most of my life. I think its all about your confidence level, & the vibe you give off. You get what you give. I've always been a fun & happy person......men, well i'll say real men, see that & are usually attracted to it.
  • lotOFbody
    lotOFbody Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    But to each is own! :-)
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    ... 5'9 with a large frame and a size 12 would look awesome and fit....
    This made my day since I'm 5'9 and a size 12 pants and a L top.
    It really is more about HOW you carry that size 12 though. I've see some 12's that look AMAZING and others that make me wanna go run 3 miles to get down to a 8/10.