• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    *Chomp, crunch, nom*

That's me eating popcorn.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Does everyone need time in the naughty chair?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    *Chomp, crunch, nom*

That popcorn BETTER not have no BUTTER on it!!! :mad: :angry:

(Unforgiveable)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    *Chomp, crunch, nom*

Its kinda weird to be on the sidelines for a change fr you isn't it lol :laugh: :bigsmile:

BTW I'm in love with those 100 cal bags of popcorn
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Haha it is.. I keep jinxingyself when I post here!!
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I concur
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    *yawn*
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    You girls can suck my willie...

Bah. I'm going to hell anyway.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I agree. I don't think jax did anything wrong to her if he was clear about his feelings before DTD, and it sounds like he was.

I'm curious to know how exactly he told her "I will never see you again, even if we have sex tonight." I'm learning that a lot of times guys say stuff that they think women interpret as the above, and don't understand why the women are upset afterward. But they speak in such veiled terms that what the woman hears isn't "I will never have a relationship with you" but rather, "you have some things I'm not happy about, but I'm still interested in you."

I know this is unrealistic, but I sure wish I could do an experiment where 100 guys to be THAT direct when on a date and find out if she still sleeps with him. My guess is 95% won't.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wowzer! This thread got a bit heated in my absence! :laugh:

IMHO if 2 strangers have consensual sex then that's their business. Neither should have any expectations of the other.

I think women are deluding themselves if they think that men have sex on the first night for any other reason than to get their end away. And it's absolutely a woman's God given right to have that same approach. (Although I do think it's far less physically satisfying for the woman).

But hey Jax, didnt you say that all women should sleep with you as you would make it worth their while?? :wink:

She probably had a great time :smooched:

So have you heard from her since? Is she begging for more?? :laugh: :wink:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I know this is unrealistic, but I sure wish I could do an experiment where 100 guys to be THAT direct when on a date and find out if she still sleeps with him. My guess is 95% won't.
    Exactly. So things happened exactly as they should have - if Jax had been more "upfront" about it, he wouldn't have slept with the girl, isn't it?

Oh wait... You guys (girls rather) are actually criticising him for sleeping with a girl? Ahahahaha. Ahahahah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Who cares!

"First world problems: A girl slept with a guy who didn't in fact love her." (and yeah, maybe she was just thirsty, who knows... maybe not... but maybe yes)
    I'm sure she'll survive.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Exactly. So things happened exactly as they should have - if Jax had been more "upfront" about it, he wouldn't have slept with the girl, isn't it?

Oh wait... You guys (girls rather) are actually criticising him for sleeping with a girl? Ahahahaha. Ahahahah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Who cares!

Florian, I'm not criticing the "sleeping together on the first date" though everyone on this board knows how I feel about that. What I'm saying is that a lot of times guys say things that THEY think are "I'm not gonna get in a relationship with you" hints, but the woman doesn't interpret them that way. I'm not saying it's her fault for not having enough of a clue, but I *AM* saying if most guys told the girl in no uncertain terms this is sex only, don't call me ever again they wouln'dn't open up their legs.

There are a lot of ways men think they are telling a woman there's no relationship:
    "I went on a date last night"
    "I'm complicated" (example from the other thread)
    "I really don't see myself in a relationship with a woman who has kids" as he's holding her, and making a move

Women don't typically interpret those things as "it won't work out, but let's just have a good time tonight." They interpret those things as, "I'm not 100% sure about you, but you're so awesome I'm willing to overlook it and I'm showing you that by being intimate."

Not saying women are right- in fact, I wish more women would pay attention to what guys really mean. But it's so far outside the normal female psyche they can't comprehend it. Most women (not all) who don't see any future with a guy could barely stand for him to touch her let alone have sex with her unless she's in that mood where she just wants some.

If any guy is up to the challenge, and willing to say exactly that to the next 10 girls they chat up and have into them... PM me! It will make fodder for my next article!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

"First world problems: A girl slept with a guy who didn't in fact love her." (and yeah, maybe she was just thirsty, who knows... maybe not... but maybe yes)
    I'm sure she'll survive.

Hey I happen to agree with the guys on this one.. I think that no one should have any blame on sleeping together and Jax did nothing wrong.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Yes, there was humping. No, it wasn't good.

oh that is NO Bueno - that makes the night all that much worse. Sorry about the bad time
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    It's possible those "butterflies" in your stomach will come. You are attracted to him and you guys get along. I think keeping an open mind and seeing if it works out is enough. Love isn't an engine that needs a spark to get started! lol

I actually agree with this now - because the guy I am seeing is the guy I did not have butterflies for, and asked if it was necessary. The butterflies are there now, he was a caterpiller waiting to become a butterfly.