Any ladies here over 6ft?

Options
There are a zillion pages in the 'how tall are you' thread, and after reading two pages and seeing ONE person over 6ft I figured I'd start a new thread.
Personally, I'm 6ft 7" - so compared to me, anyone UNDER 6ft is short (if you're ever having one of those 'im such a giant' days come stand by me, the feeling will quickly fade) and to the 5ft 8 girls, come onnnnnn :P
How tall are you, what is your goal weight loss amount, and what size shoe do you wear?

Me: 6ft 7", 150lb (that's still in debate, see my other thread), and 15 womens.

Replies

• cadigirl25
    Options
    I'm 6'1.....looking to lose atleast 50......I wear size 11
  • alemiszki
    alemiszki Posts: 49
    Options
    Apparently it's just you and me, LOL
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft 2 and 18 =]

want to lose another 30lbs and my shoe size it about an 11
  • alemiszki
    Options
    I'm jealous of y'alls small feet!
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Last time a doctor measured me she tried to say I was 6'1"... I argued and she remeasured and said she'd call it 6' but I'm apparently a hair over that ;) Anyway I want to lose another 10 lbs and my shoe size is 9.5.
  • alemiszki
    Options
    I'm technically 6ft 6 3/4", I round up..it's easier..lol
  • orchid100ca
    Options
    I'm 30 years old, and 6 feet, 2.5 inches..
  • orchid100ca
    Options
    Opps, forgot to answer the other two questions..lol.. Hoping to lose 100 lbs and my shoe size..women's-12 men's-10
  • Foren6chick
    Options
    I am 6'1" and I would love to lose 25-30lbs I weight 196 right now and according to measurements I have a small frame. I wear a size 11 shoe! :) Feel free to add me!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and weigh 265. I want to get down to 200. I wear a size 13 shoe. Feel free to add me!
  • mandybledsoe
    mandybledsoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I feel short! I am 6 foot exactly, 26 yrs old, lookin to lose 97 more pounds. I wear a size 12 in mens, not really sure what size womens because as many of you know they don't really sell cute womans shoes that large.
  • litajoc
    litajoc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1", shoe size 11W--I would like to lose about 80lbs. Nice to meet all of you!
  • chell2007
    chell2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 6 ft 5 and I'm looking to lose about 80 lbs. I wear a size 15 womens shoe also (that's if I can find one). I have only met one woman taller than me and she was on the basketball team in college. She was 6 ft 10 and I felt so short, lol. Do you mind if I ask where you find cute shoes.
  • litekotacakes
    litekotacakes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I feel a little short for the first time in my life. I'm 6'2" (188cm), I wear a AU ladies 11 shoe and I eventually want to lose about 80kg (176lbs).
  • thechaosx
    thechaosx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! im 27, 6ft2 wear a uk size 8 (us 9?) shoes and weight 250lbs, looking to lose 51 more pounds to get me at 199lbs!

x
  • jendorf44
    jendorf44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 2", would like to lose 15-25 lb. I would like to get down to the 165 lb range. I wear a size 12 shoe.
  • HeadBangingBabe
    HeadBangingBabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    24 years old, 6 ft, ~175 lbs., medium frame, women's size 10 shoe. I want to lose another 20-25 lbs. I wear a size 10 dress/pants and hoping to wear an 8 when I'm done.

You ladies are so tall! It's nice to feel like a shorty once in a while! :)
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    I am 6'0", goal weight is 150 and I wear a shoe size 8 (yes, I know, very small for my height. Most people look at my feet and ask how those "things" hold me up!) As a side note, I was quite thin at 168 (in my wedding pic in my profile pics) but I'd LOVE to try getting to 150, we'll see what my body lets me do!
  • Beadsmith
    Options
    I am at 6'1" in my bare feet - but usually wear heels so stand 6'4" - shoe size is 10 - aiming for 165 lbs - puts me at a comfortable size 10 jeans (36" inseam)
  • nogoldilocs
    nogoldilocs Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 6' 1", size 11 shoe. Want to get to body fat % of 25 or less and gain muscle. I don't know what weight that will be, but it's probably about 50 lbs from here. Open to new friends if anyone wants to add me. Tall women unite!