Replies

• nogoldilocs
    nogoldilocs Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    oops, double post
  • EPingul
    EPingul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A hair over 6' barefoot... Currently weigh in at 231.5 lbs and am hoping to get down to about 180. I was 170ish in high school and thought "Bleh! I'm so fat!" Puh-leeze! :) I wear a 16 on my top half, 20 on my bottom half and my shoe size is 12 1/2 (narrow... try finding running shoes for that! lol)
    I work night shift-12 hr shifts (3 days a week) and am married (to a 5'7" man) with two young kids.... HELP! :)
  • atlmane
    Options
    Hello, I just joined.....I am 6'3 and I wear a size 18 in clothes and a 14 in Women's shoes. It's cool to see other women on here around the same height. My goal is to lose 80-100 lbs., in five 20 lbs. increments. I buy most of my shoes from www.barefoottess.com They go up to a size 15 and have cute shoes.
  • Heather_Golden
    Heather_Golden Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3" and I'm looking to lose 20-30 lbs! I just turned 22 and my shoe size is 11 in America. Nice to meet everyone! Feel free to add me :)
  • Btskinny
    Btskinny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and looking to lose between 50-60 lbs to get to 200. I wear a size 16/18 clothes and a size 12 shoe. I get my shoes from www.torrid.com, shoeshow.com, Payless.com, and zappos. I love the fact that there are other women here that are just like me!! Feel free to add me:). Let's motivate each other
  • jmfrenchza
    Options
    6'2" tall, and 59 y.o. Wear size 12 shoes. OK now, but 30 years ago it was a real challenge to find shoes!
  • corinnepenner
    Options
    I am 21 and 6'4" (maybe 6'5") looking to be 155. I'm size 13 in shoes. It seems as though I'm constantly making my GW lighter as I go.
  • shimdango
    Options
    I'm 21 and 6'3" :) it's cool to see lots of other tall girls to relate to!
  • corinnepenner
    Options
    I'm 21 and 6'3" :) it's cool to see lots of other tall girls to relate to!

What is your goal weight? I am 6'3"ish and it seems like my goal weight keeps on getting lighter as I go. I originally wanted it to be 168 (which would be 30lbs down) but now that I'm there I don't look at all like I thought I would.
  • tarabratcher
    Options
    Holy cow I love you ladies, I am 5' 11" and now I feel very short! Of course I have the size 11 feet, and I'm almost 40! I have a twin sister who is 5' 3" and have always felt very tall in my family! Even though I'm not over 6 foot can I please stay in your Tall Women group! ;o)
  • apm88
    apm88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 6'2, and wear either size 11 or 12 - i'm about a 11.5, but considering how I've never found that size, I've got to settle for slightly bigger or smaller in the footwear department! My goal is to lose another 40; I just want to get under 200!
  • andigurl513
    Options
    I'm 6'1". Used to weight 310 pounds (over 10 years ago), and I'm down to 203 right now (been maintaining at this weight for about 4 years). I'd like to lose another 10-15 maybe, but I'm pretty happy with where I am right now. Would be nice to get into the 100's though! :) I wear a size 11 shoe, 12 pants, and M/L top.
  • clvogt87
    clvogt87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    6'2" here!
  • matchpoint312
    matchpoint312 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 6-1". Size 11-12 shoe. Looking to lose about 10 lbs. I was a skinny scrawny gawky kid and hated being tall. I wish I could be young again and tall to see if it's more accepted than when I was a teenager in the 80's. I still really don't embrace being tall...so it's good to see so many of you who wear it with pride!!
  • trishajo82
    trishajo82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2" even - wear a size 13 shoe! (SUCKS!!) I find a lot of my cute shoes at payless - check online, they have more options on their website!!

I've already lost a **** ton of weight (see below) - I am at about 245 right now - want to lose another 45 lbs and then re-evaluate whether I want to lose more!
  • Mhay913
    Mhay913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I usually measure somewhere between 6' and 6'1", 220.4 lbs (almost into the "teens"), and size 12W womens shoes. My final goal is 185 lbs. I would love to have some more friends on here so feel free to add me!

14792924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and have about 45 more pounds to go. I wear a size twelve. :) I always get a little miffed when women under 5'10 try to call themselves tall, haha.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wut wut!? I'm 6' 1/2"...maybe 6' 1" depending on the day. I LOVE seeing other 6 footers! It makes me so happy! The internet is wonderful!
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined.....I am 6'3 and I wear a size 18 in clothes and a 14 in Women's shoes. It's cool to see other women on here around the same height. My goal is to lose 80-100 lbs., in five 20 lbs. increments. I buy most of my shoes from www.barefoottess.com They go up to a size 15 and have cute shoes.

OMG! Thank you so much for that link! I'm a size 11/12 and I have a really hard time finding shoes. I mean it's nothing like being 13+, but there's still really bad selection over size 10.

Also, I went to every Mystics game each season with my dad growing up. Ladies pro ball has a special place in my heart. I think it's really awesome that you went pro. :)
  • bridgetgirl20
    Options
    Wow so glad I found this group, can't believe there are so many tall girls here. I'm 6'2" 125 wanting to gain at least 15 lbs. I don't like the skinny look