ALL-IN (for August)

Options

Replies

• BetterWithAge
    Options
    Tuesday - 8/14 - hardCORE
    You can break these up into reasonable sets for yourself. Please keep them as one workout though.

Start with this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM

55 crunches/sit ups
    30 right oblique crunches
    30 left oblique crunches
    40 bicycle crunches
    40 bridge

This is a bridge...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPkM2pzznc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    8/13 exercises done...under sodium
    8/14 Exercises done. Under sodium
    8/15
    8/16
    8/17
    8/18
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    8/13 - exercises done - under sodium
    8/14 - exercises done - under sodium
    8/15 -
    8/16 -
    8/17 -
    8/18 -
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    8/13---exercises done. Sodium---WAY over. MIL made BLT's for dinner. Did really good til then.
    8/14---Exercises done. Sodium---under.
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    Wed 08/15/12 07:00 AM
    Happy Hump Day!
    Surprise work of the day is a free choice day You earn your team points by completing 30 mins of any type of exercise. Only catch is cooking and cleaning don't count.

Just got this from Belinda....love these days.....going outside in a few!!!!
  • tjchez
    tjchez Posts: 18
    Options
    8/13 sodium under, exercises done
    8/14 sodium over walked only
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Wed 08/15/12 07:00 AM
    Happy Hump Day!
    Surprise work of the day is a free choice day You earn your team points by completing 30 mins of any type of exercise. Only catch is cooking and cleaning don't count.

Just got this from Belinda....love these days.....going outside in a few!!!!

right on :)

Lucky me... Since I hit the gym at 5:30 :-D
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    8/15 exercises done 3.1 mile run!! 41 minutes under sodium
    8/16
    8/17
    8/18
  • kguiste
    kguiste Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    8/13 - Exercises done, under sodium
    8/14 - Exercises done, under sodium
    8/15 - Walked, under sodium
    8/16 -
    8/17 -
    8/18 -

Jen, I hate moving too!! And, I have to do it again next summer. That'll be three summers in a row of moving, 4 if we have to move again in 2014. I'm so ready to stay somewhere for a few years!!
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    Hi girls
    I need some help. I need some ideas. I have been on a diet my whole life. I have been a weight watchers leader....I have done ALL the ideas to stay on track. I need something new. Could you tell me what you do when you find your self going back to old habits.
    I have to add...I am under tremendous stress right now. (we all are and I know this) we have to move by Oct. 1. Work is out if control and now we are slowing down again so I know my hours will be cut very soon. I am finding it really hard to keep my chin up and caring what I am eating. I have what the heck attitude.
    I have added 5 lbs since May. We all know this is just the beginning of gaining weight. I didn't notice it until yesterday when my size 6 jeans that I was so proud of were tighter than being loose the last time I wore them. Big red flag for me and right now I could care less.

Sorry for posting here but it is easier to post just to the 5 of us than the whole world.
    Thanks. Libby
  • tjchez
    Options
    Libby,
    I have bad days and just remember that you are the only one that can take care of you. The other stresses and happenings in your life you have no control over. WHen it goes longer then a week with me I make a list of my goals and reevaluate what I have been doing then start all over. Hugs it will pass soon.
    Tammara
  • tjchez
    Options
    8/13 sodium under, exercises done
    8/14 sodium over walked only
    8/15 Sodium under, exercise done
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    just noticed this before leaving for work.....here is todays workout. i love these and will do them after work.

Thursday 8/16 arms
    Everything should be broken up into 3 sets of 10

Standing Bicep Curls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7-8igSXTs
    Shoulder Press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-aVuyhvLHU&feature=relmfu
    Tricep Extension: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRiJVZDpdL0&feature=relmfu
    Pec/chest Fly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXSO_EqNeY
    Push ups (you can modify these to be on your knees or against a wall)
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    Libby,
    I have bad days and just remember that you are the only one that can take care of you. The other stresses and happenings in your life you have no control over. WHen it goes longer then a week with me I make a list of my goals and reevaluate what I have been doing then start all over. Hugs it will pass soon.
    Tammara
    Thanks Tammara. i have noticed that it is all stress eating, kinda first time really excepting THAT! The part I don't like is the food I am eating and don't realize it until it is eaten. The mindless eating. THEN I don't except it and track it. Maybe that is what I show do...POST it no matter what...Maybe that would bring it to reality more.
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Libby,
    Tammara
    Thanks Tammara. i have noticed that it is all stress eating, kinda first time really excepting THAT! The part I don't like is the food I am eating and don't realize it until it is eaten. The mindless eating. THEN I don't except it and track it. Maybe that is what I show do...POST it no matter what...Maybe that would bring it to reality more.

I am in the same boat Libby. Too much stress, not eating properly, etc. I have put on 15 pounds in the six months after our wedding in May '11 and have been losing the same 5 pounds for the last six months. The hardest part a been getting back to a real routine of exercising and no snacking. Snacking kills everything.

This week, I have gone back to keeping everything in an actual journal (not a digital one), it makes it more real for me and has worked for me before. I list everything that I ate (calories only) and my workouts (what I did, how long, HRM calories burned) and I cannot lie to myself.

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time. Remember that we are here for you. ((HUGS))
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    8/13 - exercises done - under sodium
    8/14 - exercises done - under sodium
    8/15 - exercises done - under sodium
    8/16 - exercises done - under sodium
    8/17 -
    8/18 -
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Friday - 8/17 circuit training (24 mins)

This will workout will have 2 different sets of workouts that we will do for 12 min each.
    How it works: Do all of the exercises in circut for 45 seconds with 15 seconds rest. Repeat circut A two more times. Rest for 1 minute. Do circut B three times.

Circut A
    Push ups
    High knees
    Elbow planks to extended arm plank
    Squats

Circut B
    Mountain climber
    Crunches
    Wall sit
    Fast feet
  • LibbyBelanger
    Options
    8/15 exercises done 3.1 mile run!! 41 minutes under sodium
    8/16 Exercises done. Under sodium
    8/17
    8/18Friday and Saturday. No exercises. Under sodium.

Up a lb..... 129
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    8/15---exercises done (took a hike and got poison ivy). under sodium
    8/16---no exercises. over sodium
    8/17--no exercises, but I did walk 18,544 steps at the Iowa State Fair. Under sodium
    8/18---exercises done. under sodium

I'm down 2.8 # this week!!
  • kguiste
    kguiste Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    8/13 - Exercises done, under sodium
    8/14 - Exercises done, under sodium
    8/15 - Walked, under sodium
    8/16 - Exercises done, over sodium
    8/17 - Exercises done, under sodium
    8/18 - Exercises done, over sodium

Weight 203.8

Lilbby, I pretty much took off for about 6 weeks with the moving, traveling and hubby's deployment. I gained almost 10 pounds, but worse than that, I went from just getting into size 12's to having to buy a few size 16's and larger tees. It was so hard to try to even maintain with all the chaos and madness of those 6 weeks, but I still regret it. I should've given my meals more thought, and taken some spare minutes that I had to do more exercises. I feel much worse than I did 6 weeks ago. Try to give it as much effort as you can to at least not give completely up like I did. Good luck and hang in there!