I LOVE when a man...

Options

Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Uhmm...does anyone else notice that almost everything so far is something he does for "me" or how he makes "me" feel rather then who he is or how he lives.

I know that is not what one wants to hear,not trying to start an argument and heading to bed.
    Just what I noticed and think maybe a bit of reflection is in order.

Dude really. Lol
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Nice to read all this! :smooched: And I might even learn a thing or two women like that I didn't suspect... :laugh:
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Uhmm...does anyone else notice that almost everything so far is something he does for "me" or how he makes "me" feel rather then who he is or how he lives.

I know that is not what one wants to hear,not trying to start an argument and heading to bed.

Ummmm... men, as well as women, often love the things we do for them (insert action of entirely platonic/romantic/erotic nature here!) as well as the more fundamental aspects of a person's nature. One is not exclusive of the other. For example, I love when a man holds my coat for me to get into, or walks on the road side of the pavement, because it makes me feel that he cherishes me, wants to make my life easier/more pleasant, and has gentlemanly instincts/training that have become a part of him. It also makes me feel that he might just drop a kiss on my neck just below my ear *pleasant shiver*. Our actions, and how we treat others are a reflection of who we are inside. Loving the action, and how that makes us feel, isn't necessarily shallow or an indication that we don't prize where/what it comes from.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I love that men are alittle hairy lol, have strong hands, deep voices, strong shoulders, usually handy with tools and...like sports and will explain it to me.

I like that men are just very different in how they think..I like someone who can be logical or geeky and see a different side of things so long as they are patient and don't shove their opinons down my throat.

I just love men..now to have one love me back lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Carl!! You've lost the true spirit of the thread! Don't you love women when they do stuff for you? Run you a bath? Make you a sandwich? Play with your hair? Kiss your...................

etc :wink:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Oh! And I love it when men get all grumpy for no reason!! :laugh:

:wink: :smooched:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Our actions, and how we treat others are a reflection of who we are inside. Loving the action, and how that makes us feel, isn't necessarily shallow or an indication that we don't prize where/what it comes from.

YESSSSS!!! THIS :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Also really love it when they absentmindedly play with my hair.

I adore this.

I love it when a man makes up excuses to touch you or be close to you.

I love it when a man giggles. Strange, yes I know, but it shows (to me, at least) that he has a sense of humor.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I love it when a man is a good cook. Not because he can cook FOR me, but maybe he can show me a thing or two about something he enjoys doing.

I also love it when a guy has a talent, such as dancing or playing an instrument. It's a turn on seeing them in their element, doing something they love to do, that can be shared with someone else.

Again, I agree. :)
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    What do I love about men, in general/ collectively as a whole?
    I love that men can compartmentalize
    I love that men love sex
    I love that men want to protect
    I love that men make the perfect big spoon
    I love that men want to solve problems
    I love that men fix things
    I love that men have big hands
    I love that men know when to be rough and when to be gentle
    I love that men love boobies
    I love that men dont gossip
    I love when men smell a little sweaty mixed w the right cologne
    I love when men looks scruffy, but trim up nice and short down below ;-)

I will add, I love when A man lets me straddle his lap, grind up against him, and make out w him..........
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    What do I love about men, in general/ collectively as a whole?
    I love that men can compartmentalize
    I love that men love sex
    I love that men want to protect
    I love that men make the perfect big spoon
    I love that men want to solve problems
    I love that men fix things
    I love that men have big hands
    I love that men know when to be rough and when to be gentle
    I love that men love boobies
    I love that men dont gossip
    I love when men smell a little sweaty mixed w the right cologne
    I love when men looks scruffy, but trim up nice and short down below ;-)

I will add, I love when A man lets me straddle his lap, grind up against him, and make out w him..........

I agree with all of the above except maybe the smelling sweaty part. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I love it when a man is a good cook. Not because he can cook FOR me, but maybe he can show me a thing or two about something he enjoys doing.

I also love it when a guy has a talent, such as dancing or playing an instrument. It's a turn on seeing them in their element, doing something they love to do, that can be shared with someone else.

Again, I agree. :)

I just want to add...

I love it when a man ATTEMPTS to cook for me whether he can cook or not. NOT necessarily because I am greedy and lazy and want to just sit around while he labors over a hot stove but because he is showing me through his actions that he cares about me, that he thinks enough of me to prepare a meal for me. But my most preferred method of who cooks in the kitchen? Both of us, as a team. :smile: :flowerforyou:

I do agree with enjoying a man in his element!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    -plays with my hair
    -cups my face with his hands when kissing me
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Well. . I suppose that seals it.. I'm the perfect man.

*sits back and puts feet on desk with self-satisfied smile*
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    this is for you carl.... :glasses:

-when he's confident but not cocky
    -when he's smart and knows about a lot of different things not just his specific career of profession
    -when he's good with his hands and knows how to fix anything and everything
    -when he's nice to other people while he thinks i'm not looking and i can see how awesome he is
    -when he acts like a tough guy in public but is a sweetheart just to me in private makes me feel like we have a special bond/connection
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Well. . I suppose that seals it.. I'm the perfect man.

*sits back and puts feet on desk with self-satisfied smile*

Hahaha. Same. I'm killing it in here :drinker: :laugh:
  • SweetBasil35
    SweetBasil35 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love when a man is thoughtful of others around him.

When he's kind, just to be kind.

And I really love when a man teases me like I'm one of the guys, but always treats me like a lady.
  • SweetBasil35
    SweetBasil35 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Nat, Car - you boys cracked me up! :laugh:
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I love it when a man remembers the details of what I’ve shared. It shows he’s listening.
    I love it when he does something just because he knows I like it.
    I love a man who wants to make me laugh. I appreciate sarcasm and the ability to banter.
    I love it when a man involves me in his world yet allows us both some free time. When he wants me to learn to golf yet still wants his time with the guys to do so, it allows us something to share yet private time is good.

On the more naughty side:
    I LOVE that glazed over look he gets in his eyes when he’s turned on, and you know you caused it.
    I love how men are always wanting you to head south, try to point you that direction, yet hesitate to ask directly so it doesn’t look like that’s what they’re looking for… the balance of wanting YOU to want to, haha…
    And I love men who reciprocate :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I love when a man can physically turn me on just by his touch on my back or other non sexual body parts.
    I love when a man makes me crack up.
    I love when a man tells me I'm sexy (friends and family can compliment you but NOTHING makes you feel hotter than your man telling you how f'ing hot you are)
    I love it when we wrestle or play rough and he is much stronger.
    I love it when they blush or have to look away because they're nervous.
    I love it when he gets turned on by turning me on.
    I love it when they kiss me out of the blue.
    I love it when they pick you up and man handle you. Ahem. I bet the hulk can do this!!!