I LOVE when a man...

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I love the way men smell even after all day in the sun yummy..
    I love when I can make a guy blush its just so damn cute
    I love when a man plays with children like a big kid..turns me to goo
    I love when a man dances..he doesnt have to be able to dance he just has to try
    I love it when a man just grabs me and pulls me into a dark corner with him:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i thought of another one that's for me.

i LOVE when a man can turn me on with just his words or presence. OH MY!!!!! i have only met a few like that, but it was absolutely beyond amazing!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    - I love it when a man is fresh out the shower with a white towel around his waist :bigsmile:

- I love it when a man puts his arm around me, as if to say 'you ok baby?'

- I love it when a man is out in public with you and even though you're nowhere near to each other, he looks at you, smiles and winks :wink:

- I love PDA's - holding hands, touching, random kisses (not in your face stuff, just enough to know he's with me!)

- I love it when a man wears white CK boxer briefs - so sexy!

**no idea why I love white :bigsmile:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    - I love it when a man is fresh out the shower with a white towel around his waist :bigsmile:

- I love it when a man puts his arm around me, as if to say 'you ok baby?'

- I love it when a man is out in public with you and even though you're nowhere near to each other, he looks at you, smiles and winks :wink:

- I love PDA's - holding hands, touching, random kisses (not in your face stuff, just enough to know he's with me!)

- I love it when a man wears white CK boxer briefs - so sexy!

**no idea why I love white :bigsmile:

I concur....about all of that....haha. Men are great :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I love when a man shows his love for me. :heart:
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's all these things you never think of...

Amen to boxer briefs, Anna!

And R1ghtpath, I couldn't agree more with the push up against a wall during a kiss. I keep listening to that new Gloriana song just because of those lines, haha...

And Moe4572, Amen to cupping my cheek with his hands while kissing... that slight tip up right before a kiss is amazing!

Confidence is sexy, what can you say?!

All of this seems to be the man of my fantasies... guess I'll keep dreaming :ohwell:
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love when a man puts his hand on the small of my back when walking around, going through doors etc. Makes me swoon every time.

Love when a man can look at a problem and cut through the emotions and really see it objectively. And that he can call me out on it when I can't.

Random - I love when a man adjusts his cuffs/shirtsleeves.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Calls just to say hi. :love:
    When a hot hot hot girl walks by but he's giving me his undivided attention and doesn't notice her.
    Is not afraid to act silly with me like dancing in the grocery store or playing in the rain.
    Is just a tad possessive of me. Sexy!
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    kisses me on the forehead!
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    I love it when a man looks at me with that certain smile and just can't look away.

I love it when an intelligent man reasons through a problem or thought out loud so I can just enjoy how his brain works.

I love it when a man has a deep voice.

I love it when a man isn't afraid to speak up for what is right.

I love it when a man wants me to love him.

I love it when a man laughs.

I love it when a man gets that absolute little boy look of wonder and joy because of something that I just said to him.

I love it when a man holds me close and kisses my forehead and tells me I'm beautiful.

I love it when a man finds out I studied Russian and sends me a text in Russian just to say hi.

I love it when a man loves children.

I love it when we can talk on the phone from 7 pm to 1:30 am and only get off the phone because we both have to pee so bad we can't stand it.

I love it when a man takes pride in success and accomplishment.

I love it when I can make him as happy as he makes me.

Ok, I'm going to stop now :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I love all you ladies! My ex hated 90% of the the things you say you love!. . (hence .why she's my ex! lol).
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    and being pushed up against a wall and kissed. i love that. i miss that.........

That has never happened to me. That sounds totally hot! I want it!! LOL :love:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    and being pushed up against a wall and kissed. i love that. i miss that.........

Same here...and it's all I've been able to think about today. :blushing:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

I thought I was the only one! :drinker:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I love all you ladies! My ex hated 90% of the the things you say you love!. . (hence .why she's my ex! lol).
    No offense to your ex but she's nutz!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

agreed lol
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options

You're so not the only one, haha... I kinda needed the reminder about what makes men great to counter balance how I've felt lately. Not fun walking around with a bad attitude... course, being turned on at work all day is interesting too, haha :bigsmile:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

agreed lol

I triple agree!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

You're so not the only one, haha... I kinda needed the reminder about what makes men great to counter balance how I've felt lately. Not fun walking around with a bad attitude... course, being turned on at work all day is interesting too, haha :bigsmile:

Couldn't agree more........
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I love it when a man remembers the details of what I’ve shared. It shows he’s listening.
    I love it when he does something just because he knows I like it.
    I love a man who wants to make me laugh. I appreciate sarcasm and the ability to banter.
    I love it when a man involves me in his world yet allows us both some free time. When he wants me to learn to golf yet still wants his time with the guys to do so, it allows us something to share yet private time is good.

On the more naughty side:
    I LOVE that glazed over look he gets in his eyes when he’s turned on, and you know you caused it.
    I love how men are always wanting you to head south, try to point you that direction, yet hesitate to ask directly so it doesn’t look like that’s what they’re looking for… the balance of wanting YOU to want to, haha…
    And I love men who reciprocate :bigsmile:

Okay... your description just got me turned on... LOL