I LOVE when a man...

Options

Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I love it when a man looks at me from across the room with THAT look, and he doesn't have to say a thing because it's all in his eyes, and we both know how the night is going to end.

I love it when a man compliments me randomly.

I love it when a man walks up behind me, puts his arms around me, and kisses me on the back of my neck.

I love it when a man can't keep his hands off of me.

I love it when a man tells me I'm hot and sexy.

I love it when he gets turned on just because I'm turned on.

I love it when a man appreciates my mind.

I love it when a man has an opinion and can express his ideas and thoughts without being a total Ahole about it.

I love it when a man cares enough to pay attention to details and remembers the little things.

I love it when a man just calls to tell me he misses me or good morning or sends a random text in the day to tell me he's thinking about me.

I love it when a man has integrity.

I love it when a man has a close relationship with his family and treats his parents with respect and honor.

I love it when a man is a gentleman, not because I expect it of him, but because it's just sweet and refreshing.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love when a guy is asleep next to me, and he'll do something like take my hand, or throw his arm around me, or just snuggle up to me in his sleep. :love:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    All of the above, plus:

-when he comes up and hugs me from behind.
    -when he smacks my *kitten* as he walks by
    -when I try to get up from the couch to go pee or something, and he holds me there as if to say "you're going nowhere!"
    -when he spoils and talks to his dogs like I do.
    -when he starts breathing heavily after I turn him on.
    -when he works out. I don't know, I freakin' love watching a man work out. Gets me so riled up. Even if he's just doing pushups, I get all hot and bothered.
    -when his name is Steve.

oh wait.. :tongue: :love: :love: :blushing:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Second thoughts...
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I love when a man hugs me from behind and kisses the back of my neck.

I love when a man wears great cologne. When you walk past….mmmmmm, you get my attention.

I love when a man holds my hand in public. Something so young and sweet about it.

I love when a man laughs and makes me laugh.

I love when a man plays with or brushes my hair.

I love when a man cooks for me or wants to cook with me.

I love when a man dances and isn’t afraid to be silly or have fun with it.

I love when a man looks at the woman he loves when he thinks no one sees him.

I love when a man wears a white button down collard shirt, tattered jeans and flip flops.

I love when a man can kiss you so sweet, the world seems to stop for that moment.

I love when a man talks to or loves on pets.

I love when a man wants to take care of me and protect me.

I love a man who is kind, honest and hardworking.

I love a man who loves to do dishes. :tongue:

Oh, men. :heart:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I love when a man wears great cologne. When you walk past….mmmmmm, you get my attention.
    Oh, men. :heart:
    Guys mentioned in the I Love when a woman the power of smell. It works BOTH ways. lol
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Actually shows up for a freaking date......... :noway: :grumble: :mad:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options

I'll take you that and raise you "that I want to date wants to date ME". lol
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

Well it took to page 3 but here comes the man bashing.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love when men do lots of things but one of my favorites....

I love watching a man read. Especially if it is something he is really into or something he is deeply concentrating on. Makes me want to distract him lol

oh...and I'm a sucker for a man in a suit :tongue:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

Well it took to page 3 but here comes the man bashing.

It's not man bashing to wish to have a date.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    oh...and I'm a sucker for a man in a suit

haha me too!
    It's not man bashing to wish to have a date.

And, further, it's not man bashing to wish to have a man that you actually WANT ask you out. Most of us on this board can find "a date." Any old psycho loser date just to fill the “I’m on a date” check-block. It's finding a date that we'd actually be interested in that's the tough part- for both men AND women.
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    I love that men are alittle hairy lol, have strong hands, deep voices, strong shoulders, usually handy with tools and...like sports and will explain it to me.

I like that men are just very different in how they think..I like someone who can be logical or geeky and see a different side of things so long as they are patient and don't shove their opinons down my throat.

I just love men..now to have one love me back lol

I love how you picked lot of things that are out of our control.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options

Or shows up on time, not two hours later.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I dont know what they are talking about. I never bash men. For the better part of 6 millenia they have been protecting us, caring for us, providing for us and basically being our mightiest defenders.

The least I can do is make sure Ive got their back and give a pat on it every chance I get.

I LOVE when a man laughs really hard. I mean, chuckle HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loud genuine happy laughter. There's nothing more amazing to me on this planet. Im addicted to that sound. I turn around on the subway platform when I hear it.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I LOVE when a man unexpectedly gets protective. Especially when that hasn't been the dynamic between you two.

I LOVE when I get a heartfelt "atta girl!" from him.

I LOVE when I wink at him across a room full of people and I get that slow smile...

I LOVE when a man is comfortable enough with himself to experiment and grow and learn, and lets me in on those secret needs.

I LOVE when I wake up to his hand on my hip, because he knows I'm not cuddler but he can't stand to not touch me all night.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i love when a man pushes the hair out of my eyes to look at me.

I love when a man commments on my looks without even being asked.

I love when a man caresses my face before kissing me.

i love when a man loves me for me.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I love when a man commments on my looks without even being asked.

That is the best feeling in the world.

I just love men...period.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I love when a man is MANLY.

I love when a man gives me a bag of potatoes instead of flowers on my birthday - because he understands me.

I love when a man let's me finish my chapter in a book, or my raid on WoW without feeling put out or insulted.

I love when a man is logical and straightforward.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I love when a man can make me smile when I feel like I'm going to punch someone in the face.

I love when a man looks at me like I'm the most beautiful thing on the planet when I'm a physical mess.