Daily check in

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 3, level 3. I'm doing other things on days off, rowing, yoga, running, mowing... :wink: Glad to be back with the shred. I do all without modifications, using 5 lbs. throughout. I could bump it up on some exercises, but I'm good with this for now.:smile: Congrats to all who've stuck with it. 30 days seems a lot longer on this end... :grumble:
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Didn't do my exercise this morning....could do it tonight but got a little down yesterday when a pair of capri were a little too tight!!! Like I can't wear them tight. Just disappointing... I am finally back to exercsing and I eat under 1500 consistently *closer to 1350' and I gain weight. I know I have thyriod problem but... it's a real downer!!

Sorry to be so negative..

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • sweetbippy
    Options
    Day 4, level 3. Plugging along. Took a 1 1/2 hr. bike ride yesterday. Legs are not thanking me for the plie jumps, or the jump squats, or the .... :wink:
  • sweetbippy
    Options
    Didn't do my exercise this morning....could do it tonight but got a little down yesterday when a pair of capri were a little too tight!!! Like I can't wear them tight. Just disappointing... I am finally back to exercsing and I eat under 1500 consistently *closer to 1350' and I gain weight. I know I have thyriod problem but... it's a real downer!!

Sorry to be so negative..

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!

I gained this week, too. I'm under my calories, but my food choices weren't the best. I did exercise a lot, so I'm going to chalk it up to water weight and/or fabulous muscle weight. Stay with it. You're doing great. You're almost done with the 30DS! I'm on day 19.
  • sweetbippy
    Options
    Day 20, day 6, level 3. Keep going! 10 more days! :smile:
  • sweetbippy
    Options
    Day 21, Day 7, Level 3. 9 more days! 9 more days! 9 more days! This month has been an eternity! :grumble:
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Back from my much needed vacation. Did very well eating and did alot of walking everyday!!! Will be back to regular exercise and logging this week. Think I am ready for a new DVD!!!
  • sweetbippy
    Options
    Day 22... finally... :smile:
  • dizneymouse
    dizneymouse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done!
  • sweetbippy
    Options
    Day 23...