90 days in a row----challenge

Options

Replies

• heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow elliptical junkies! I am new to this but think I could become a cross trainer junkie if my enthusiasm continues. Can I please join the challenge? Starting to build up slowly and plan to increase a minute a day. Hope to check in here and learn from you all. Recently purchased a York front drive. :-)

You are in--and welcome! I will friend you:flowerforyou:
    Be great for you to get started
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    Wow everyone!! Way to go!! Taking a break for a few days. Womanhood and school beating on me bad. At school til 9 tonight. I might get some in. See how I feel. I did get 30 minutes of walking yesterday.

Yeah--absolutely, don't push yourself . The challenge will still be here. :happy:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    Day 7... could have been better, but It sure is better than nothing. I actually wore "real" shoes last night (by real I mean cute heals) It's been 7 wks since I sprained my ankle.. 4 hrs with the shoes on, my ankle was screaming! Woke up with pain and swelling. Guess I'm back to the gym shoes... :cry: Anyways... I did't want to push it so I only did 20min and 1 mile. Hoping tomorrow will be better. I have to have a thyroid fine needle aspirate tomorrow after... Not looking forward to having that again.

I am sorry you are in such pain--Don't feel compelled to "work through the pain"--and risk your ankle to stay in the challenge.
    Take ALL the days you need to help your ankle! This challenge is not going anywheres!
    At the end of Noveember----we can simply tally up the days we were on the Ellip for the duration and for those who were able to keep consec days --can simply add that to their count...

It's ALL good.... so get strong and REST UP~:yawn:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    "2nd day only did 25 minutes but got 1 mile then I worked out "

AWESOME!

08/29/12 10:38 AM

""Day 10! Trying out some new settings. Did 30 min, 1800km at a resistance 5. Then setting 4 on the machine for 30min, 1800km. Good burn. Did it nice and early so I can take the kids on a nature scavenger hunt.""

heroyalslimne ~ nice burn!

Thanks--woo-hoo! The BIG 10DAY ~~~

PRETTY EXHAUSTED---my workout will be a token----like 5 or 10 minutes to keep the consecutive day count going.
    But tommorow-- I rev back up
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    Day 13
    5minutes--.....50 calories....super exhausted

g'night~
  • diztimetoshine
    diztimetoshine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Check In: 60 minutes with level "7" ,during commercials I bumped it up to level "12" I burned 570 calories and did 3.02 miles. I also had a PCP app't this morning. I have actually been gaining weight and have become very stressed out over it. I do have thyroid "issues" I was Hyperthyroid. (I go today to have another FNA bx done on they thyroid nodule) My PCP feels with the weight gain and review my MFP diaries and exercise I should be dropping 1-1.5lbs per week. I have to have an MRI of the foot. She didn't tell me to stop the works, so I will keep going (the elliptical doesn't bother it) and I will keep logging my intake. Hopefully, they schedule me for the surgery and I can get back to normal... Keep going everyone!! Good Job by all
  • Brandiberry77
    Brandiberry77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day 11, solid 30min on setting 5. Was hot today, even in the house so glad I managed to get it done.
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooops. Yesterday was day 12---NOT 13. wow I really was tired.
    Today is Day 13 and 10 minutes 112 cal. My days are so busy--lately - I have to grab like...a minute. I am going to set a schedule so I can get closer to my goal of the daily 2 miles--that'll be nice

Good goin' everyone!
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot day 2, gee that run didn't last long! So today will be day 2. Hope you get sorted out soon Diztimetoshin.
  • diztimetoshine
    Options
    Thanks moss11.... I will keep plugging away.... I didn't go to the gym today, I'm giving my foot a day off... Have a great holiday weekend everyone
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    Day 14~ 2 weeks of consecutive Elliptical---

30 minutes---2.02 miles!!! And 188 cal

I had my before-pix for August--taken with a disposable camera

soon it will be time to take them again for Sept--I have not and (will not ) look at them until the end of the challenge. Each 30 days---I will have pix taken of me and then at the end of the challenge have them ALL developed
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    Where did everybody go? :smooched:

Okay---Day 15......4 miles!!!......350 cal........60 minutes
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    No holiday weekend in Scotland! So today is day 2!!! 16mins and lots of sweat, forgot to check distance!:-)
  • diztimetoshine
    Options
    Just here to cheer everyone on!!!!! \O/ whooo \O/ hooooo
  • Brandiberry77
    Options
    Check-in day 12 yesterday. Got in a full hr.

Check-in toady day 13. Did 45min setting 5

still going! Good job all
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    DAY 16
    5MILES--looks like SMILES! So---5.20 miles.....75 minutes....420 ...calories.
    Capping it at 5 miles---cas I felt a stitch in my side
  • Brandiberry77
    Options
    wow awesome job on 5 miles!

Check-in for day 14 (yesterday) an easy 10min.
    Check-in for today 60 min, 2mi

Good week last week and hoping for another one this week, Good start to it.
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    wow awesome job on 5 miles!

Check-in for day 14 (yesterday) an easy 10min.
    Check-in for today 60 min, 2mi

Good week last week and hoping for another one this week, Good start to it.

And you're losing weight,too--in addition to the days logged-in--aren't you? :happy:
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    I took a resting day on the ellip --as my tummy was queasy for mover 5 plus miles.
    1 mile---25 minutes---187 calories

DAY 17TH---IN 4 DAYS I WILL 3 WEEKS DAILY ON THE ELLIP!
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    Just here to cheer everyone on!!!!! \O/ whooo \O/ hooooo

AHHHH THANK YOU
    we miss you:flowerforyou: