BBW fetishes weird or not?

Options
124»

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I seriously wish I could edit my original post to reiterate that there IS a difference between preference and fetish. I feel like if your profile says BBW LOVER or something like that, it makes you sound like it is fetish like, therefore I will be creeped out. I am not creeped out that people have different preferences in body type or anything, everyone does... I'm saying its more like...to say the BBW thing is kind of demeaning and it just really, from many experiences I've seen, just sounds like a creepy fetish. Most fetishes are creepy anyways but if you're into it like, whatever, that's what you're into.

See to me when I see BBW LOVER within a profile I don't think of it as a fetish I think of it as them stating their preference just like the guys that say No Fatties. Both are tacky but they are just saying what they want. If you get the message like PA_Jorg did where guys are asking height, weight, etc then that would be on the fetish side.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    BBW means big beautiful woman. To say its demeaning is subjective. I know women that wear that label with pride. To say that the guy thinks the gal is desperate is a huge negative assumption on the fella, to me anyway.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Who is to say what is normal though?
    There are definitely things I would never consider doing and to me the thought of them is "weird".
    However there are things I may like to do which to another is considered weird.

As long as both are compatible and no harm comes to anyone then so be it.

Doing the odd 'weird' thing is not really a fetish. Please consider the word 'obsession'!!

I agree there's no harm in a fetish if both the fetisher and fetishee are happy about it :bigsmile:

What I honestly see here is a person that doesn`t like where she is in weight/figure,fair enough.
    To arbitrarily say that anyone who expresses an attraction to her as she is now is somehow abnormal is not fair.
    She can reject that as not being in line with where she wants to get herself to but to declare it (based on the information provided) as creepy has more to do with her self image then the actual issue.

I disagree. You're just not relating to what a person with an 'obsession' is like. As the OP has said, its ok for a guy to like big beautiful women. It's different if its a fetish. Have you ever seen those programs about feeders?? That's a BBW fetish to the extreme.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    BBW means big beautiful woman. To say its demeaning is subjective. I know women that wear that label with pride. To say that the guy thinks the gal is desperate is a huge negative assumption on the fella, to me anyway.

It is demeaning to make someone's body the primary focus of attention. I do not care if it is someone bigger or someone smaller. People are far more than body shape, and to base someone's worth on their body is always going to be demeaning to them.