Progress updates

Options

Replies

• Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 17 (Level 2) done! I also have a love/hate relationship with planks, but am getting better at the plank jacks and the plank twists; still struggling with the jump thrusts, though. Oh, and I HATE the chair squats with V raises...I can only managed half of them with 3 lbs and do the rest with no weights. But, I can do all other moves with the 5 lbs.

I hate those chair squats with the V raises, too! Today will be Day 8 of Level 2 for me. My boyfriend did yesterday's workout with me. I used 1 pound weights, and he used 5 pound weights. He had to stop using the weights entirely by the time we got to the military press! And I outlasted him on the plank jacks, so I'm pretty proud of that. Gotta have respect for Jillian's methods!
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I finally did D2L2 today. Yeah. Quite an accomplishment for me
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I finally did D2L2 today. Yeah. Quite an accomplishment for me
    Yay!!!
  • towens00
    Options
    L2D4 finished :)
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    Options
    Did not excersize yesterday
  • towens00
    Options
    L2D5 finished.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Started Level 3 this morning. I hate plyo, but I don't think it will be long and I'll be doing all of the full plyo moves. So, only 9 workouts left of 30 Day Shred. Yay! Will likely be ordering JM Body Revolution this week so I can start on that next.
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    Options
    did not do this exercise again today
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Somehow goofed up when setting my alarm last night, so I didn't wake up on time to 30DS this morning. New plan is to walk at lunch and do 30DS when I get home after work.

With Level 1, I was sore for the first 2 days, until I stretched. Level 2, I only had a tiny bit of soreness in my obliques. Yesterday's Level 3? SORE! I can feel it in my adductors, shoulder blades, biceps, abs, glutes, hamstrings...WOW! Apparently this level is NO JOKE, as Jillian puts it. Love it!

Ordered JM Body Revolution yesterday and it shipped this morning. Yay!
  • towens00
    Options
    L2D6 finished.
  • elliemae207
    Options
    L2D8 done this morning. Excited but nervous about L3! :smile:
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Yesterday I caught up after my late morning start...did 2.25 miles walking, 1 mile run, 50 crunches and Day 22 (L3D2).

Day 23 (L3D3) done this morning. Level 3 is work and my upper back muscles, glutes and abs are taking the brunt of it. Hurts so good...
  • towens00
    Options
    L2D7 finished.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 24 done!

Also did a 1.13 mile walk during lunch break at work yesterday and 45 minutes horse leading (fast in deep sand) at my volunteer work.
  • towens00
    Options
    Day 24 done!

Also did a 1.13 mile walk during lunch break at work yesterday and 45 minutes horse leading (fast in deep sand) at my volunteer work.
    Awesome job!
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    Options
    Did not do this exercise today. Will do better tommorrow or I'll never graduate from level 2
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 25 (L3D5) done! Also went for a 3.54 mile run last night. I love how much I can eat when doing double or triple workouts in a day!
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I forgot I finished my last day of 30 day shred on the 24th. I lost 5 lbs. I don't know bout inches cuz I didn't take my measurements. I started at 175 lbs and end at 170 lbs
  • towens00
    Options
    L2D8 finished
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 26 (L3D6) done! Just a few more days left and I can check the final results!