FoxyMcDeadlifts is hungry :(

Options
124»

Replies

• FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Wednesday:

Went to a Spin class, did some powercleans before as well. Cant remember rep range, but something like

Bar, 40, 50, 60, 65 all by 5. Really getting into cleans, think they have great carry over, its the only explosive training i do, and they look really freaking cool. Gonna play around at this weight for a month or so as i learn the movement a bit better, then push up. Do random Jerks as and when, maybe shouldnt. I probably need a more coherent shoulder programme then "yeah i should press and randomly jerk on different days"

50 minute spin class. Got told off for having really high resistance when we were meant to be sprinting. I was still going fairly fast though :S

Thursday: Fasted AM session

Decline bench:50,60,70,80 for a triple
    OHP 20,30,35 x 5, then 3x8 w. 40kg
    Chins: 8bw, 7,5kg,6,7.5kg,5,10kg
    Shrugs: 100kg x8 130kg x 8 140kgx4, 100kg x8

Deadlifts: 60,100,120,140x3,155x1, 165x2, 165 x2, 165x 2
    Speed deads: 5x10 @ 85kg
    Front Squats 3 x8 @ 80kg
    Kroc Rows 3x8@ 42.5kg

So this week i've equalled my PBs in Squat and Deadlift. I thought i hit a 165kg triple last build up, but turns out i didnt. Since im 6kg lighter, these are new PBs. and my Power to bw ratio has gone up a bit to 2.2 Deadlift, 1.8 Squat 1.3 Bench and .8 Press

Im done now, i've weighed in this morning at 75.3kg. Im going for new maxes next week, so I could have restriction for two more days but whats the point, time to fuel up and recover for maxes next week. IF i can hit a 150kg Squat then i'll be really, really happy and i think this is possible. Deadlifts im not so sure on, the doubles came up. i think i have 170, but beyond that, im not so optimistic. But im gonna give it a try. Week after i guess i try bench, but my bench is stagnant, i know i need to deload, and i keep getting talked into more chest work by various bench bros i know!

Anyway, got a few things to do, will walk my dogs then try to get pics, measurements and a blog up!

On a personal note, i've met a lot of cool new friends through this challenge and i've enjoyed the camaraderie. Would definitely cut with you all again. Im pleased that i've managed to fit my training into a cut (this is my first real cut) and i did it right without losing strength. Next time round, i might go Toe to Toe with ChrisDavey and try RFL. but this time, equalling my PBs and dropping the weight is more than enough! Cheers guys
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    Options
    Stats for now:

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 75.3kg
    Chest: 35
    Waist: 30
    Hips: dunno
    Thigh: 23
    Calf: 15
    Upper arm:14.5
    Forearms: 11
    Body fat percentage: 9.33%

Down from 13%, have lost mass around my waist, and my thighs (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) And thats about it. Core lifts all the same, i guess I did it right!
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    Options
    frontunflexed.jpg

sidect.jpg

backyzh.jpg

side2g.jpg

back2yy.jpg
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    Options
    chest2d.jpg

bis2.jpg

legsr.jpg

back3h.jpg
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    NIce job man, I hope to be that lean some day.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Great work, bro! You can definitely see all the progress you made.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Good stuff mate. Solid bicep vein too!

Now are you going to post you're results in the october finishers thread?! :smile:
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nicely done Foxy, Lean and mean!
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    Options
    Cheers guys, we call that vein "the berkhan" I've been mega busy, but i'll get them up soon i promise! Just waiting for Silv!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    cant believe i never stalked this entire thing before! damn you got ripped! and fast too i feel likem! amazing results fox.