Replies

• Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Level one day 2 is complete..... Best wishes everyone
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today was day 5 of the level one 30 day shred! I have to say I did s0o much better today than I did the first 4 days.. The 1st 4 days were the hardest, but I took one rest day (yesterday) and today there was no pain or aches and i only took maybe 3 or the 5 second breaks (push ups im horrible at it)... I can feel the difference.. Make sure you take 1 rest day a week, because after reading up if you dont rest your body you have a chance of tearing something in your muscles, and my body needed that one rest day and I feel amazing and brand new today after i did my work out!
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Here's my start with the 30DS so far...
    Saturday - Day 1. OUCH! Immediately followed up with swimming, tubing and drinking at a family reunion on a lake. Immediately followed up with dancing at a club and more drinking with a friend all night.
    Sunday - OUCH!!!!! Can't move. Didn't get enough sleep. Definitely overdid it the day before. So I skip any workout.
    Monday - Still really sore but I force myself to do it before work. I only had time for 15 minutes though.

So, I'm off to a slow start and it sucks. I'm going to add a day or two to level 1 to make up for it. I can't believe how out of shape I am.

:ohwell:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Question for you all....how do we count it in our exercise tracker? Does anyone know?
    bumping, would really love input on this!

I just created my own entry under "my exercise" under the exercise tab and called it jillians 30 day shred - level 1 - i then use the calories from my HRM
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Day 3 on Level 1 complete.

Dare I say I felt that I had more stamina today? The push-ups and the bicycle still KILL me but for the most part I feel a little better about it - don't get me wrong - I don't think this is easy.....but "Results don't come for free!" LOL!

Oh....I took my measurements this morning before my workout....YIKES....you know how people are described as either "pear" or "apple" shaped? Well............is there a "beach ball" category???

Seriously, ouch.
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Question for you all....how do we count it in our exercise tracker? Does anyone know?
    bumping, would really love input on this!

I just created my own entry under "my exercise" under the exercise tab and called it jillians 30 day shred - level 1 - i then use the calories from my HRM

Thank you for this - I am going to get an HRM and do the same :)
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1. Burned 190 cals. Wasnt too bad, struggle with the last strenghing exercise of the side lunges and lateral lift.
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 of 30 Day Shred complete! I'm very sweaty, and verging on the purple end of the red-face spectrum, but feeling GOOOD (Now that it's finished anyway, there are a few points where I feel more inclined to swear during the workout, but it's all worth it in the end!)

A week today and we'll all be on level 2, not long at all!

Keep up the good work ladies :) (edit: and of course any gents as well ;) )
  • hunnins
    hunnins Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Completed day 7 today and i believe it was easier to get through than the previous ones. My right foot hurt so much though i had to rest and re-did my shoe. And it still hurt. :( as soon as i removed it, i was fine. I'll try stretching beforethe warm-up. With extra attention to my ankles and calves.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 8 of this level 2 more days left thx god. Cuz TOM came for a visit last nite. I'm not goin to let that stop me with my workouts or diet.
  • jtrousehouse
    Options
    The push ups are the most difficult for me too!! Ouchy.. Today was my 4th day and I was much stronger on everything too.. Good job =)
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level one finished. I totally forgot how much I hate the sound of Jillian's voice!
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    I went to start Day 1 Level 1 of 30DS this morning, and couldn't find the DVD! I probably hid it from myself the last time I got crazy enough to try Jillian! So I guess I am doing Ripped in 30 instead.

Day 1 Level 1 over. I almost gave up, but I didn't, so yay me! My seven year old son cheered me on, so I made it through. It's nice having a cheerleader!

I'm already bracing myself for tomorrow...
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I went to start Day 1 Level 1 of 30DS this morning, and couldn't find the DVD! I probably hid it from myself the last time I got crazy enough to try Jillian! So I guess I am doing Ripped in 30 instead.

Day 1 Level 1 over. I almost gave up, but I didn't, so yay me! My seven year old son cheered me on, so I made it through. It's nice having a cheerleader!

I'm already bracing myself for tomorrow...

Well done! Remember you can get the 30 Day Shred workouts on YouTube as well - just search Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 and it pops right up ;)

Love that you have a cheerleader! Bless his wee socks!

Best of luck - the first few days are always the worst, but we're all gonna do it :)
  • ashleyminus30
    ashleyminus30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    L1D3 in the books. I took less breaks today, and feel really confident about it.
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Lvl 1 day 3, 30 ds. 27 to go :). Nice to know we're all suffering together!
  • kellykappel
    Options
    I do my pushups off the wall much easier on the knees~ same effect!
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am still looking for the DVD. Hope to find it today. I feel left out
  • MarjorieDawes57
    MarjorieDawes57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do my pushups off the wall much easier on the knees~ same effect!
    Great idea! my knees are suffering a bit, so will try this tomorrow! Thanks for the tip!
  • stephaniepittman
    stephaniepittman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    L1D3 complete ! I also tried the push-ups off the wall suggestion and I'll continue to do that for the next few days! Thanks!