Week 1 (1st Sept)

Options

Replies

• deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great goal for week 1. I fall short on this constantly but hopefully the goal will "push" me to compliance.
  • SydKaty
    SydKaty Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I find it makes such a difference when I keep up on my water. Looking forward to the challenge. Thanks for the invite!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    That's a toughy for me! By glass four, my bladder wants to run away! Will try!
  • svetlanaorly
    svetlanaorly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! It's 0 calories, unlike the juice I used to drink. Thank you!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,233 Member
    Options
    Works for me can do the water for sure! :drinker:
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazingly, I am drinkiing at least 8 glasses water daily
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Really good starting challenge, I really could do with a kick up the rear on this one been! I have drunk far too much coffee lately, so I'll actually go caffeine free starting Saturday!
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This is my first MFP group I've joined. So any help you can give this newbie it would be appreciated. How do we "log" our points exactly?

And thankfully the first challenge of the 8 glasses of water is an easy one. Since being pregnant with my youngest 3 years ago I get easily dehyrdated if I don't drink AT LEAST 8 glasses. Occasionally I'll have a soda but it makes me bloated and dehydrated so I usually stay away.

Points can be logged on the spreadsheet under tab challenges however it isnt quite ready but will be done in time for the challenge :smile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Charlottina - looking forward to seeing the speadsheet....
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Fun - Added my name and info to the spreadsheet
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    As stated in the spreadsheet post -- I'm able to view at home -- not via work computer.

Need to purchase a new scale on Friday - since mine is not working (despite having brand new fresh from package batteries).
  • bkw2010
    bkw2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I found the challenges tab and added my name. Can't wait to get started!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am so looking forward to this!! Thanks for starting it!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    I'm in another group that weighs in on Fridays.... so I'm going to use today's weight as 9/1/12 start weight.
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yea! I actually made this a goal last week. I was probably drinking 20oz of water a day and now I am drinking about 100 and seem to still be thirsty.
  • ohDeeDeeBehave
    ohDeeDeeBehave Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start by putting 2 glasses of water next to my bed for tomorrow morning. I already do one, so the habit is there......lets see if I can keep it!
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I started ahead, on Wednesday, and it's going really good!!! It's 11.15 AM and I already drank 6 cups! I'm also having the worst caffeine withdrawal, as I cut ALL the Pepsi Max I was drinking daily... I guess I just have to go through it and drink loads of water... :(
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This challenge is a great one for me. I know the water really helps me with my weight loss, but I am not at all consistent with it. I will definitely be drinking water this week, and starting this challenge off on the right foot.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 8 8 ounces of water everyday and try to drink more.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Is the spreadsheet available? I found the one for the weight challenge but where is the water challenge?