What are your chances?

Options
124»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I have a 0% chance of getting married. I have a 100% chance of living a fulfilling happy successful life filled with love though.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    oh the why's - even if I wasnt two years away from my biological clock winding down, I am still pretty sure I cannot have children after all the things that happened to me in my twenties.

so yeah lol no man is going there with a ten foot anything.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Marraige- 0%!! I dont believe in it, never have and never will. I will happily live with someone again tho, and hope that is 100% :bigsmile:

What are you, some kind of hippie, Anna? Next time I'm in London, I'll bring my Doors albums. You can bake some brownies and we can chill. :-)

--P

Don't mean to 3rd wheel here, but I'm a massive Doors fan!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    99.9% chance I've got a few more divorces in me...
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    oh the why's - even if I wasnt two years away from my biological clock winding down, I am still pretty sure I cannot have children after all the things that happened to me in my twenties.

so yeah lol no man is going there with a ten foot anything.

Can a girl get there with a ten foot something? :wink:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Not sure I even want to marry anymore. If it's a choice between dropping my standards to be with someone I'm not really happy with or staying single, I'll stay single. I've been unmarried 40 years now (over 20 from the age I started dating), I'm old enough to see the many benefits of it.